I am 32 year old Women & my Husband is 37. He is suffering from Errectile dysfunction since a year. I haven't had sex since a year?

I have already tried pills but nothing happened he couldn't get up nor he wants to go to doctor. I am craving for sex now. Can I sex with other men without telling him. Don't call this cheating I will only do for my sexual satisfaction. Is it right? Should I go for it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I feel very badly for both you and him. He needs to wake up and get his ass to the doctor, there are many things that can cause ED including but not limited to alcohol, medication, marijuana and other recreational drugs, high blood pressure... etc... and it's not at all fair to you. At least he could give you some good oral and get you off. I wish I could help you myself but that's not going to happen and I think you should talk to him about it. Tell him if he doesn't go to the doctor to get his ED problem rectified that you're going to have to find a friend with benefits... not random cock. I hope this helps somewhat. Keep in touch and follow me if you ever just need someone to talk to through PM's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have him see his doctor, there could be an underling problem.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd lean on him to see a good urologist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes u should go for it. Reason being ur husband is wanting 2 be selfish. Meaning he want go 2 the doctor 2 try 2 do something for his problem. Worst of all he wants 2 punish u as well. Truly he's only thinking about himself. He should know a woman has needs. If can't find help or want try 2 find help. Then do what makes u happy. Go out and find u a guy and have all the orgasmic sex u desire. Ur marriage is already over with any way. Why prolong the suffering.

0|0
    0|0
  • He’s your husband for better or for worse, not until his dick stops working. You need to buy yourself toys and try to use them in front of him so he can be part of it until you find a solution.

If you have sex with someone else you might as well leave him. It’s definitely cheating if you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it's cheating. What would you call cheating then? And if you can't live this way, divorce him and find someone else. But don't act like cheating is justified

0|2
    0|0
  • No and no.
    Of course its cheating. Plain as day. Dont try to justify by twisting what it is. You married for better or worse. You need to talk to him, convince him to go to doc, or maybe you could try some toys, or he coukd agree to you taking a lover. But going behind his back is wrong, as i suspect you know

0|0
    0|0
  • That is cheating no matter what you want to call it. Your husband should go to the doctor and you should support him because its probably difficult for him to. Or if your really that unhappy then divorce him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey if thats what you want to do then go for it no judgment here hell if you're interested message me and lets have some fun! If you do tell your guy about your lack of sexual desires he may let you fuck other men if he can watch or hell even eat other women out as you fuck their man. i think differently than most people so hopefully this helps

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I sex with other men without telling him.
    *No. Get counseling, medical help, divorce or accept it.
    Don't call this cheating I will only do for my sexual satisfaction. Is it right?
    *No. Cheating is an interactive sexual relationship with someone other than your spouse. Adultery.
    But he is going to have to woek with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you fucking shouldn't. Don't be such a whore and communicate with your partner instead of being a cheating cunt.

0|0
    1|0
  • "Don't call this cheating." WTF should we call it? Marital devotion? You are asking "is it right" as if you can't answer that question?

If he doesn't want to address the problem, you need to know WHY he won't address it. And then you need to tell him

1. that sex is still very important to you,
    2. if he can't satisfy you, you need to find someone else who will, but
    3. you don't want to violate your vows, so
    4. the choices are to remain celibate or get a divorce, and
    5. you need to know if he is interested in offering any other solutions.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're still very young and I can understand how it feels to be horny but no partner for sex (for your case due to medical reason).

But based on the marriage vow, you are legally not allowed to have sex with other man without telling him.

Right or wrong is a moral standard so I won't comment. But you should consider the legal and emotional consequences should you do it.

Again, do or don't do is up to you. But you should at least let him know your suffering and come out with some agreement.

(For example, outercourse; he gives you oral until you orgasm; mutual masturbation; etc... )

Try non-penetrative sex that leads to orgasms and see if you could be satisfied before you consider another man.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO OFC YOU shouldn't GO FOR IT , i get it , woman like to fuck same as men , get him to a fuckin doctor , is he overweight by any chance , did you research shit?

0|0
    0|0
  • Please dont do that for The love of ur marriage. Ur supposed to b with him through thick and thin. Ur marriage isn't about “sex” is about a lot of things. And yes if u even have thots as such as u do right now ITS CHEATING!

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he is not ok with it. It will still be cheating. If he is ok with it, then go for it. Talk to him about your needs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he in blood pressure medication? So damn happy this isn't a problem I am by any measure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not just divorce? It is cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could use toys or fuck that soft dick

0|0
    0|0
  • he needs to see a doctor

0|0
    0|0
  • Another cheater trying to justify cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • How about you stop being disgusting looking

0|0
    0|0
  • ED is curable in these days so go to the doctor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course. You can fuck other guys, but don't rub it in his face.

0|0
    0|1
  • Have sex with me! I won’t tell. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Must be a troll...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should talk to him about it but I don't see any reason why he shouldn't let you

0|1
    0|0
  • you can do it only with his consent, figure out a way to initiate it and you might open a new doors for your sex life

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes