I am 32 year old Women & my Husband is 37. He is suffering from Errectile dysfunction since a year. I haven't had sex since a year?

I have already tried pills but nothing happened he couldn't get up nor he wants to go to doctor. I am craving for sex now. Can I sex with other men without telling him. Don't call this cheating I will only do for my sexual satisfaction. Is it right? Should I go for it?

523

Most Helpful Guys

• I feel very badly for both you and him. He needs to wake up and get his ass to the doctor, there are many things that can cause ED including but not limited to alcohol, medication, marijuana and other recreational drugs, high blood pressure... etc... and it's not at all fair to you. At least he could give you some good oral and get you off. I wish I could help you myself but that's not going to happen and I think you should talk to him about it. Tell him if he doesn't go to the doctor to get his ED problem rectified that you're going to have to find a friend with benefits... not random cock. I hope this helps somewhat. Keep in touch and follow me if you ever just need someone to talk to through PM's.

• Have him see his doctor, there could be an underling problem.