Boyfriend tells his friends everything about us?

Is that normal?
Say if I give him a blowjob, his mates would know about it.
It's so embarrassing. I don't want to talk to the guy now for a month or more.

219

219
  • Talk to him. Ask him to stop.

• A gentleman does not "kiss and tell." The intimate details of what happens when the clothes hit the floor should forever remain just between the two of you. This is a matter of respect.

A good LTR requires mutual love, lust, trust, respect, and willingness to work on problems rather than running away when you have conflict. perhaps this is a sign that this is not The One.

• Your boyfriend sounds rather immature if he tells his mates everything that goes on between the two of you sexually. It's the kind of thin a 14 to 16 year old guy does to brag and prove he's a man and has conquered woman and the almighty pussy... lol. Set boundaries with him and cut him off from sex if he does it again, that will get him to keep his mouth shut.

• uuhm thats a little oversharing , i never say to my mates that i got sucked off or fucked my girlfriend for that matter , ofc i say something like when sexual shit comes up like thats not how that goes or whatever but never details or specific acts , i get that it feels embarrasing , i think its bragging , guy stuff

• 4 d ago

Yeah but he's 20 and you're 18 and you sound like a more respectful better boyfriend.

• 4 d ago

ooh I've been told by millions already , I don't know why i am this way

• I don’t think it’s normal, my boyfriend doesn’t do that and I wouldn’t be happy if he did. I mean it’s fine if he talks to his friends about sex in general or sexual stuff, but telling them every single thing we do I think it’s quite disrespectful

• It all depends on the guy...
    If he does tell his friends everything he shouldn't be telling you that he is telling his friends about your sex life.
    He's just bragging.
    Own it. Everyone does it. Oral sex. Well... almost everyone.

• 4 d ago

He doesn't tell me himself. I hear his friends when we talk on the phone teasing him and yesterday I just hung up lol. I found it so rude

• 3 d ago

Confront your boyfriend about this then. And tell him that you don't like this and it's rude.
      Best way of solving problems is talking about it.
      Good luck.

• Well, he is being indiscreet and you should tell him that he is making you uncomfortable. If he values you, he will change.

However, it is not that surprising. You make him happy and please him. It is natural for a man to want to "show off." Believe it or not, it is, in its very male way, his way of boasting about you.

That said, natural is not always desirable. You need to make clear that he is treating - even with the best of intentions - something that should be intimate and special as far too casual.

Be a little tolerant and not quite so sensitive. He may slip up. However, you have every right to expect privacy. That should be his rule - making allowance for the occasional exception.

• tell him u told your girlfriends how little is he's dick ( if it really is small )
    can't wait for he's reaction

• You really need to have a serious word with your boyfriend about this and let him know how uncomfortable this makes you feel

• That’s really immature. Tell him to grow up or it stops.

• No that’s way out of line.

• That's what you get for dating a prepubescent boy.

• 4 d ago

Yeah he's 20 and loves his mum. 😂

• 4 d ago

Nothing wrong with loving his mother but everything wrong when he admits to being a mummy's boy 😬

• 4 d ago

The problem is that it's an immature adult person.

• Yeah it's normal

• 4 d ago

Maybe I should be a lesbian

• 4 d ago

I'm not bi but if I have to put up with men who humiliate a woman, I may as well be

• 4 d ago

One don't just change there sexuality lol but meh if you want to be with women to ahead but women do the same

• I would be backing off thinking about ending it

• You need a serious word with your boyfriend

• Why do you care what they think of you?

• 4 d ago

I care more about what he says to them about me, it's clearly disrespectful.

• 4 d ago

You whine too much crybaby

• 😂😂😂😂😂

• Yes, it's very common. I would't worry about it.

• what do his mates say about you sucking his dick?

• Uhhhhh have you been in a relationship with a woman? Every single thing the guy does is reported to her friends

• 4 d ago

I keep intimate things to myself :(

• Girls do the same with their friends

• 4 d ago

I don't.

• 3 d ago

Yes, you do