Have you ever been caught masturbating?

1) Where did it happen?

2) Who caught you?

3) What did they say to you when they caught you?

97

97
  • I have been caught countless times.
    The worst was probably being caught by my grandmother in high school. What made it worse was that she didn't say anything. She avoided me for a few days and made it really awkward (more than it already was)😂

• 1 d ago

really? That does sound very awkward! Were you completely naked as well during it?

• Oh yeah. My older sister - I was 17, she was 20.

It was summer and I was in the mood. Everyone I thought was at work, baseball practice, or whatever. So I stripped naked and started doing my thing.

What I did not hear was the garage door open and the footsteps up the stairs. For whatever reason I had not closed my bedroom door. Her timing was almost perfect - she came around the corner just as I orgasmed.

She yelped and ran to her room. I laid there for a minute drenched in cum and then got up - a bit unsteady on my feet - and shut the door and then cleaned up.

We could not look at each other the rest of the day. It is not that nudity was the problem. My dad was a doctor and we were a bit more casual about nudity growing up. My sister and brothers had seen me naked before and I had seen them.

However, there was just something about being seen by my sister in the act, so to speak, that was a little too much for either of us. Now though, we just laugh about it and refer to it as THE INCIDENT.

Also, my younger brother and I have seen each other - and even masturbated - at the same time. Hey, we shared a bedroom growing up. It was the law of averages. No big deal for either of us.

My sister, though!!! Ewwwwww!

• I was laying on bed covered in sheets and mastrubating. My brother walked in to my room and seen me. He straightout asked me what I was mastrubating to.

• No never👅, but I once almost got caught sending nudes

• 1) Where did it happen?
    I was masturbating at 16 in my bedroom.
    2) Who caught you?
    My 14 year old sister. The door was ajar and she watched through the crack in the door. I don't know how long she was looking but she certainly watched me cum.
    Nothing to me or our parents. But after that, her friends smiled knowingly when I was around them.

• My brother caught me twice. I was in my room. Nothing was said.

• My brother walked in on me and he was totally flustered and left a soon as he could. We never talked about it either he was to embarrassed I think.

• Yes by my female cousin we were both 14 at the time and i stopped when she walked in

• Your mom caught me jerkin it in your room then stayed and watched

• I caught my brother.

• Yes I have

• Nope

• Not yet.

• oh yeah tons of times and they loved what they saw

• Yea by female and male roommates

• My boyfriend caught me using a dildo. We got into a fight and he was sleeping on the couch. But then he came in.

• 4 d ago

haha wht did he say?

• 3 d ago

whats it to do with him wether u have one or not besides he can have fun using it on you when u have sex together? sounds like a bit of a looser boyfriend to me!

follow me we can chat :D

• 22 h ago

have u followed me?