In your own experience, if a person is eager to please you outside the bedroom, what's the chance they'll be eager to please you inside the bedroom?

I'm assuming that if a person waits until marriage to have sex, this is a primary trait they should seek in a spouse if they want to be sexually satisfied. Is that correct?
So, if a person is eager to please you outside the bedroom, is it more likely they'll be eager to please you inside the bedroom (compared to if they're NOT eager to please you outside the bedroom)?
  • It makes it MUCH more likely
  • It makes it more likely
  • It makes it somewhat more likely
    Vote C
  • It makes it a little more likely
    Vote D
  • It doesn't make it more likely
    Vote E
  • It makes it LESS likely
    Vote F
  • I don't have the sexual experience to answer this question
    Vote G

621