Guys, What do men think is BIG and are you contented with your SIZE?

🍌🍌🍌🍌
🍌🍌🍌🍌
I keep hearing men asking women this question but for those who are comfortable and contented , would you say you have a a good size?
  • A. 5-6
  • B. 7-8
  • C. 9 +
    Vote C
  • D. Explain (other)
    Vote D

33

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm between A and B so I didn't vote. I'm very content with my male equipment and I really don't believe that size within reason makes all that much difference. It seems to me that guys under 7" in length and whether their dicks are thick or not so thick they get as hard as granite while still having a soft, velvety smooth cock head and some guys over 7" tend to never get very hard, so there are advantages and disadvantages either way. I'm a grower so when flaccid depending on the surrounding and temperature I could be as small as 1.5" but when erect I grow to about 6.5" to 7" and the girth also gets much thicker. So yeah, sometimes in a change room it looks like I have a tiny cock but I actually don't. The guys that are not growers and are showers tend to never get any larger length wise or girth wise when erect then when flaccid.