Do you ever have multiple orgasms during a single session (of either masturbation or sexual relations with a partner), and if so, how often?

• At least weekly
  • At least monthly
  • At least every few months
    Vote C
  • Less than every few months, but it's happened
    Vote D
  • I only orgasm once during (solo OR partnered) sexual sessions
    Vote E
  • I don't orgasm at all during masturbation or sexual relations
    Vote F
  • I don't engage in either masturbation or sexual relations
    Vote G

1329

Most Helpful Guys

• Of all the female partners I have had in my life, including my wife, there was only one who could make me cum more than once during the same session. One time, in a session that lasted several hours, I came five times without ever pausing/withdrawing. It was her enthusiasm, desire, sounds, movements and looks that made that happen. She could cum and cum and cum. I lived with her for over a year and loved her with all my heart. It was the best year of my life, but there were reasons why she wasn't the girl for me to marry.
    Aside from my time with her, I'm always done after one ejaculation but I can go again after a rest, especially with the right encouragement.

• 7 d ago

Why did you let go of that girl?

• 3 d ago

@Nicole090 There's an old saying, "No matter how hot she is, there's some guy who's tired of her crap."

• 3 d ago

@Nicole090, it's complicated. As it turned out, she had been molested by her step father for many years before she became pubescent. She was a wonderful person, also a beautiful sex goddess. She was completely monogamous when we were together.
      I think what it boiled down to is that she couldn't fully trust men. She was also a recovering alcoholic.
      God I loved her, though. We had kind of a mutual breakup. For about a year afterwards I felt like my guts had been kicked out. I think she felt the same way. She called a couple of times to try to get back together, but I was positive what a long, happy life together was impossible and I didn't go back to her because I couldn't have survived another break up with her. I never stopped loving her, though. Years later, we reconnected on FB and remained really good friends. She never married.

• You should probably also ask if people prefer to orgasm every time they have sex but only once each time, or if they prefer to orgasm every once in a while but when they do, they have multiple orgasms.
    I personally don't know which I'd choose, they both have their perks I guess.

Most Helpful Girls

• I always orgasm twice or more , rarely its one , the first time is usually my boyfriend making me cum then he stops and I masturbate until I'm close again (doesn't take long because I can do it quickly) he keeps himself on the edge and then when I tell him I'm close we go again and both orgasm. If you know how to do this then do it because oh my god its hot.

• It all depends how tired I am. If I am tired then it will usually only be once but if I am wide awake I will keep going until I’m exhausted. Orgasms are fantastic after all !! (no further details will be given)