Do you ever have multiple orgasms during a single session (of either masturbation or sexual relations with a partner), and if so, how often?

Do you ever have multiple orgasms during a single session (of either masturbation or sexual relations with a partner), and if so, how often?
  • At least weekly
    Vote A
  • At least monthly
    Vote B
  • At least every few months
    Vote C
  • Less than every few months, but it's happened
    Vote D
  • I only orgasm once during (solo OR partnered) sexual sessions
    Vote E
  • I don't orgasm at all during masturbation or sexual relations
    Vote F
  • I don't engage in either masturbation or sexual relations
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Of all the female partners I have had in my life, including my wife, there was only one who could make me cum more than once during the same session. One time, in a session that lasted several hours, I came five times without ever pausing/withdrawing. It was her enthusiasm, desire, sounds, movements and looks that made that happen. She could cum and cum and cum. I lived with her for over a year and loved her with all my heart. It was the best year of my life, but there were reasons why she wasn't the girl for me to marry.
    Aside from my time with her, I'm always done after one ejaculation but I can go again after a rest, especially with the right encouragement.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Why did you let go of that girl?

• 3 d ago

@Nicole090 There's an old saying, "No matter how hot she is, there's some guy who's tired of her crap."

• 3 d ago

@Nicole090, it's complicated. As it turned out, she had been molested by her step father for many years before she became pubescent. She was a wonderful person, also a beautiful sex goddess. She was completely monogamous when we were together.
      I think what it boiled down to is that she couldn't fully trust men. She was also a recovering alcoholic.
      God I loved her, though. We had kind of a mutual breakup. For about a year afterwards I felt like my guts had been kicked out. I think she felt the same way. She called a couple of times to try to get back together, but I was positive what a long, happy life together was impossible and I didn't go back to her because I couldn't have survived another break up with her. I never stopped loving her, though. Years later, we reconnected on FB and remained really good friends. She never married.

• You should probably also ask if people prefer to orgasm every time they have sex but only once each time, or if they prefer to orgasm every once in a while but when they do, they have multiple orgasms.
    I personally don't know which I'd choose, they both have their perks I guess.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I always orgasm twice or more , rarely its one , the first time is usually my boyfriend making me cum then he stops and I masturbate until I'm close again (doesn't take long because I can do it quickly) he keeps himself on the edge and then when I tell him I'm close we go again and both orgasm. If you know how to do this then do it because oh my god its hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • It all depends how tired I am. If I am tired then it will usually only be once but if I am wide awake I will keep going until I’m exhausted. Orgasms are fantastic after all !! (no further details will be given)

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I am fortunate in that I have multiple orgasms 3-4 times a week, all from fucking. Since I am Hyperspermia, my body makes a high volume o& ejaculate (cum). I will usually cum 3-4 times when I am having sex, over a several hour period. The best part about it is I always try to cum when the woman cums and most of the time I hav3 a very high volume of cum shooting into a wet pussy.

0|0
    1|1
  • Every few months we will have a session and this happens. It's always so intense. I'm usually shaking and hot afterwards. Great question 👍

0|2
    0|0
  • Well usually when I would have sex or masturbate id orgasm

1|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

"When I would"? You don't do it anymore?

• 8 d ago

I still do it well I broke up with my girlfriend and I don't masturbate very often but when I do I orgasm

• I voted E. I only experience an orgasm once per session... Most of the time... I guess it would depend! What's the time period? If it counts to have two orgasms between 30-45 minutes, I've done that before!

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not have a girlfriend or boyfriend, so no sex yet, and I'm waiting for a girlfriend or boyfriend to have sex.

I do masturbate and sometimes I orgasm and sometimes I do not but it feels great.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as we have time and the desire. 2 sessions. Maybe a jerkoff 3rd if sleepover.
    But her orgasms excite me in a different manner and are eagerly sought

1|0
    0|0
  • If I'm rubbing one out, just one. Sometimes I need to get one out of the way during sex. Then it goes back in to finish her off, no matter how many she needs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally when masturbating I do but I have to be exceptionally horny to make that happen

0|0
    0|0
  • If I didn’t do lots of physical activities earlier that day & she could be totally focused on the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very very rarely. I usually don't have the energy for it, whether that be on my own or with someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • i mostly jerk off between 1-9 times a day depending on how horny i am but some days i'll skip wanking it and just do it twice as much on days im hornier

0|0
    0|1
  • There are some girls who can cum over and over, without any natural ending point

1|0
    0|0
  • Most for me was 5 orgasms in one session. But normally it’s just one or two.

0|0
    1|0
  • I like bringing her to the brink, then repeat to the brink, and when I take her all the way, she has one mind-blowing orgasm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only once
    Three back to back and my hip was bruised later

1|0
    0|0
  • Years ago, yes. Not any more. Oh, for the good old days.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a man I need to have at least five min in between Jacking off to cum again I think I can manage at least 4 times before ik just shooting dust

0|0
    0|0
  • my exes and girlfriend does multiple times the most I've ever made a girl in one session is 13

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes my partner only one who can make me go 3 or more orgasms in one round

0|0
    0|0
  • My exes record is 26 orgasms in a day and over 120 orgasms in a week

1|0
    0|0
  • At least weekly with my booty call she lives in my building.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont tend or orgasm really but i try to make my girlfriend orgasm as much as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • I did cum multiple times on your mothers face... so yes

0|0
    1|1
  • Yes, but it’s rare.

1|2
    0|0
  • Less than every few months, but it's happened

0|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally

0|2
    0|0
  • Usually every time my guy and I have a session

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely but I think it has happened

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Twice normally

0|0
    0|0
  • When I m with my loved one

0|0
    0|0
  • I have made women orgasm all three ways more than 20 times in a session.
    I myself have came 6 times in a session.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too often, but I've done it. And they're usually within a half hour of each other if so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know if I’m having multiple orgasms. But my vagina pulses rapidly once I do reach orgasm that it feels so good. I go for another round.

0|1
    0|0
  • It rarely happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • I orgasm usually 5-10 times per session every night, to be honest.

0|2
    0|0
  • Personally just once per session unless it’s extended. I tend to be a giver and my wife usually orgasms 5-8 times a session. I think for men it’s more uncommon to have multiple orgasms in a single session.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes