Want to be a nudist?

I enjoy being naked all the time. Wouldn’t mind being a nudist. Wife says I can only be nude in the bedroom. So then I walk around in just boxers at home, even outside some. Wife doesn’t like it when I go outside like that. I really enjoy being naked. Any suggestions to make her see things my way?
Updates:
9 d ago
Y’all go to nude resorts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Nothing you can do. Most people are either naturists, like my family is, or they aren't. There are a few interested people, like you, that most probably will never make it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

How did y’all become a naturist family?

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

Thank you!

• 7 d ago

Thank you for MHG!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nah, I don't even like sleep naked with my girlfriend after sex. I need to be clothed.
    If she doesn't want, it will be hard to change her mind. My girlfriend tried and failed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shut @carson_3 you have small dick and everyone knows it

0|0
    1|0
  • You aren’t going to change her mind. If you lived miles away from your neighbors she would be more flexible.

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

Nope, live in a neighborhood. Not even a privacy fence.

• 9 d ago

Add privacy curtains that you can shut completely during negotiated hours with her. If the neighbors can’t see in when the curtains are drawn, T least you can be nude in your own house.

• Yes you can invite her for a THREESOME it will make things lot easier for yea.

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

Yeah she’d hate that. But it’s not even about the sex. Just about being nude for me.

• 9 d ago

Threesome will allow her to learn "its Okay to be nude in front of other people" and if She mess it up then its just 1 person the dmg control will be easy.

• 9 d ago

No feckin' way! Get on a naturist beach with windbreaks and loads of sun block!

• You don't "make" her do anything

0|0
    0|0
  • try and explain why maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nude resort seem sketchy for a single female and especially for a single male. I don't think my SO would be up for it.
    The nude beach would be a fun bucket list item. How warm should it be? It seems like a silly question, but I imagine temperature effects are different sans clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your wife is more important than you being a nudist. It's fun, but everything comes with a price tag.

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

You’re right. Just wishing there were ways to get her joining me.

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

How’s that? I find her sexy. I tell her that and throw every compliment I can at her!

• 9 d ago

She doesn't believe you because you're her hubby. Post her pics online and ask others to decide.

• Yeah. Naked is awesome that's why I like living in the country

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

I started being a nudist as a kid

• Nah sexy lingerias are better.
    Now Tell me which makes you feel noicer.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes