When would my girls wanna know if I am still sexually active?

35

35
  • The why doesn't matter. It's none of their business.

• I think if you can manage it be open and frank with your daughter but encourage her to understand it's not cool to do with just any guy and she should be older before she gets into doing sexual things with guys. She needs to be taught how to stay safe.

• 4 d ago

I am open with her but not about sex

• 4 d ago

It's good to be open, honest and supportive even about sex but 13 is a bit young for her to be worried about sucking dick... but on the other hand she needs to be warned about sexually transmitted disease and so on. It's really none of her business if you suck dick thou, so boundaries need to be set.

• I suggest you say sometimes when the guy is right. Be honest with them and advise them on how to choose who they want to be with.

Or is this some creep asking about it wanting to suggest she be a lesbain with her daughters?

• It’s none of their business. That’s personal to you only.

• Maybe never

• 4 d ago

They ask me today.
      My 13 year old was like mom do u still suck dick? Or do girls stop sucking after a certain age

• 4 d ago

I can’t imagine a teen asking a parent something that personal. She asked about you specifically.

• 4 d ago

Lol ya which is weird because i never talk to her about it before

• Who knows lol wouldn't have thought it would be the type of thing most would ask

• Being nosey

• She's probably curious. There's so much mother/daughter porn, so she might be thinking about that.

• 4 d ago

Like she wants to fuck me?

• 4 d ago

Oh, no. I said that wrong. I mean the type of porn where the mother teaches the daughter how to suck and fuck a guy. (sorry, I left that part out. )