What's your most awkward hook up story?

I went to a nightclub with some friends to both flirt and hook up with the girls there. I talked to one of the girls. She seemed a little bit shy, so I took things gradually and was very clear on what I wanted, what I thought etc. I asked her what she wanted, if she was interested, if she understood what I meant and told her to tell me if I went too far. She nodded, both of us flirted with each other and she even kissed me. She said all was fine and said she understood me. Later on when I wanted to kiss again she said she wasn't interested and was taken. Then she showed a picture of her boyfriend. I asked her why she did it if she wasn't interested. She said she thought I was approaching because I wanted to befriend her although I tried to be as clear as possible with my signals. I called her both "cute", "pretty" etc., danced a sexy dance, stroke her cheeks, hair etc. She had trouble with her legs (probably an injury) and was shy, but apart from that she seemed fine. She said she did understand what I meant with "hook up", so I'm wondering why this happen. Later on I apologized and she left to hang out with her boyfriend. She said she was interested firstly, but later on she changed her minds apparently. Maybe she thought interested in a friendship while I thought interested in a hook up and a potential date. I asked to get her number too.

The same evening another girl hit on me and suddenly started to make out with me. She was cute and we did it for a while. It was a lot of flirting etc. I suggested her to sit down so we could do it more and better. It's easier to do it when sitting down than standing in a pushing crowd. She later confessed she wasn't interested in continuing because she was taken. When I either ask them if they're interested or they're suddenly approaching me, it's weird they're starting to kiss me if they're taken and not really interested.

What's your story?
What's your most awkward hook up story?

101

Most Helpful Guy

• There was this one time which made me feel like a super asshole in was in a club with a guy friend of mine we bought a bottle of whiskey and drank it alone XD we actuly manged to finish it (we are hardcore drinkers and higly tolerant heheh) so there was this girl all by herself she kept eyeing from the moment she got in But i was busy drinking and talking with my friend so she just came closer to my proximity and Instead of being a civilized man and talk to her I grabed her ass she had this extreme look of disapoointment and left my friend told me. You are lucky she didn't call the bouncer on you I don't know what i was thinking back then but later i came to regret it this girl was genuinly into me and i ruined it

• 6 d ago

I knows a lot of girls are quite sensitive; way more than guys. Therefor it's important to not be too drunk and avoid touching them inappropriately. It's better to keep it gradually and slow, be direct etc. so no misunderstanding can happen. What do you think about the girl's behaviors in my stories?

• 6 d ago

For your story I had a girl before do the same thing she kissed me and I touched her everywhere and then she leaves and acted as nothing happened I asked a friend of mine whos a girl about this she told me ''This girl must feel undesired and props her boyfriend cheats on her so she got this need to validate herself. she was just using you to do so'' I really don't mind it anymore lol i got what i wanted to so meh

Most Helpful Girls

• When I was about 12, my elder brother (14) and I went fishing on the pond down the street in the hope to catch something.

With his self-made fishing rod, a string and a hook at the end, he threw the rod with the string and the hook attached.

Guess what, he managed to get my little Sunday dress caught on the rusty hook

That was my very first hook up story. Since then, I don't like to bee hooked up very much.

• 6 d ago

Why are you so cute πŸ˜„

• 5 d ago

Yay! I knew I could count on you. It will be nice to see you come out of your shell up on stage with me, but if it becomes too much and you become shy again, I will be there to hold you and not let the class laugh at at you in any way 😚

Aw, that does sound like a lot of fun! And since she's a girl, you will know her body just as well as you know your own, so there will not be any nasty surprises when you hop into the shower with her. Make sure to wash her other stinky bits too, like her tooshie toosh. You can play the drums on it as a warm up game before you cleanse it, and take turns to help each other get clean and well acquainted.

Why, come to think of it, it does remind you of the number 69! You are a clever girl, Ms. TarrAva. Can I let you in on a little secret? We adults have a special activity that we call 69.. it's when you start off in the same position that your friend wants the two of you to sleep in.. then you slowly pull down each other's pants.. then pull down each other's panties.. and finally start to give her delicate little 'flower' a tongue massage. I know, I know, it's embarrassing to talk about, but maybe you can try it with your friend and tell me how it feels? I am sure you will like it! You sound like you may just be a natural 😊

And yes, I will be happy to hear what cute little adventures you and your friend will get up to.. I hope you have a good night! 😚

• 4 d ago

Thanks for the MHO and my apologies for the long thread that ensued. It was fun but it must have been annoying for you ;-)

• We were in a barn, it was dark, I didn't know I had started my period, so when he turned a light on, there was blood all over the hay!

• 5 d ago

Holy shit. I would have died πŸ˜‚

• 4 d ago

Yup I am weird. I use to do experiments because I grew up pretty sheltered and I am extremely shy. I found that nothing can cure me though...