Guys, Nuru massage or Yoni massage for dicks , is it worth it?

I don't know what guys get from such treatment.

8

Most Helpful Guys

• So a Nuru massage is just sexy oilieness and two bodies rubbing against each other. It is really just a sexual nervous stimulation. And it is HOT as all get out. Lol! But the male equivalent to a yoni massage is a lingum massage and I haven’t ever gotten one but they seem pretty intense.
    As for if there worth it... that all depends on ones comfortability with sexual activity with the individual giving the massage. Both Yoni and lingum massages require complete relaxation... are you thinking of giving your man one? Or of getting one for a man?

• I did have a nuru massage along with sex once. It was completely awesome. When I finally reached orgasm it was explosive.

• 6 d ago

They don't normally use oil. It is a water based lubricant made from kelp and it is very slick. You should put down some sheets that you know that you will have to wash because it will get on that. I would love to do it again.