Should I tell girls I’m a virgin even if I’m really not?

I’ve had sex with over 70 girls and think it might be interesting and kind of funny to lie about being inexperienced before sex or dating.

48

48
  • Sure lie to them, tell them you are a virgin.
    And when they admit they lied about being a virgin too, don’t get mad when they have fucked 10 guys

• 4 d ago

Under 50 guys your a virgin to me

• Uh no it not funny to lie about something and so disgusting that u had sex over 70 girls

• 4 d ago

I think it would be pretty fucking funny and that’s another reason I would lie if they believed me they would find it gross so.

• Let Sleeping DOGS Lie in th eCozy Corner... Sh emay and probably WILL BE A PILL. xxoo

• It is never a good idea to lie outright to someone, much less someone you are looking to be intimate with...

• 4 d ago

It’s a weird joke I’ll tell them a few months after the relationship

• God, do NOT listen to the people telling you to be honest.

Telling her you're a virgin is probably bad but you sure as hell don't wanna tell her you've had sex with over 70 girls! (99% sure this is bullshit)

• Maybe don't give the number, but don't say you're a virgin

• Yeah no... it’s never a good thing to lie about!

• No. Be honest. 🤦

• Please don't. Be honest 🖤

• 4 d ago

Hasn’t worked well for me but I would only lie about my sex life besides that I’m well known by my friends and family to be “brutally honest” believe it or not.

• whatever floats your boat.

• Fuck off. Don't lie. It's scummy

• never lie