Is "Homophobia" As Natural As Homosexuality?

Is it, and why/why not? I wants to hear from a scientific perspective and theories. #Lgbt #Gay

My Opinion:
Homosexuality can be a population control to avoid overpopulation, inbreeding etc., but homophobia also has a function. It exists to encouraging people to make more children and have bigger families to avoid letting the specie die out. The evolutionary theory says the species are supposed to attempt surviving, so this theory may make some sense I guess. Xenophobia, prejudices etc. are also natural to have because of the tribalism. To make your own tribe survive in the hunter and gather societies when there were a battle about the resources it made sense to try to protect your own tribe and avoid potential enemies. It's difficult to tell who's good and bad in advance, therefor people wants to be more careful around strangers. Especially if you're not familiar with them; their "race", religion, culture etc. They may be a potential threat.

Today we're not living in a hunter and gather society, so it would make sense the rules would change. In the past the world's population was significant lower than what it's today. Today we're on 7+ billion peoples. In addition a globalization has happen, so people have to be more cooperative now than in the past. So I think homosexuality is natural and therefor you can't use the unnatural argument against it. Earthquake is also natural, but no one is commenting on that. I also think "homophobia", racism, xenophobia etc. are natural. But nowadays we've other artificial technologies like medicines etc., so we can fight against xenophobia etc. too although it's natural. Not all natural things are positive and unnatural things negative.
Is
  • Yes (Explain Why)
  • No (Explain Why)

613