Women are generally turned off by sexual forwardness, right? How would you respond if a guy just said "Hey, I think you're hot, lets have sex"?

I have heard women say "Just tell the girl what you want sex and be done with it." But women kinda program men not to, because they are also always talking about how turned off they are when guys mention sex, at all.

There was one time in school that totally programmed me that way. This chick was gossiping with her friend, and I was there. She goes, in a disgusted tone, "He said 'hey, lets fuck. Let's just fuck' ". Really let me know "Never do that."

Traditionally, my strategy has always been to mirror women and pretend that I don't want sex, throw out some euphemisms when things are going well, then steadily and incrementally escalate. It works out. But it would be a lot less stressful if I could just say "Hey, I think you're really hot, and I need some pussy, let's go fuck." After you both feel comfortable talking with each other and there's some trust and everything, of course. And if she's not into it, she'll just be like "No thanks," then you move on with your day, and both of you stop wasting time.

Anyway, how do you view this? Male or female.

1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Being direct can give two impressions: 1) desperate - that's it, she turns away.

2) you're confident and manly. It's a turn on. Sexy.

So ultimately it depends on the tone of voice, the amount of control you have over the conversation and the mood she is currently in.

If all are proper, you get a date. Otherwise (say she's in pain from her period) you will probably be rejected.

2|1
    0|1
  • Never tell a woman you want to have sex with her unless you're prepared to look desperate and try 20 women before you find one that says okay. Wait until the woman makes the move or gives you a sign. And then you still have to act a little clueless so theyll be more aggressive and confident.

1|1
    0|0
  • The idea behind this kind of bluntness is that all of the girls who aren't into flings anyway will invite you to go away, and the rare girls who do like flings might actually say yes. You're not going to seduce the girls who don't want a fling anyway, so it's considered a bit of a time saver for everyone involved.

0|1
    0|0
  • well if you say just out there like its nothing then yes its a turn off but if you whisper sexily in my ear that you want sex it will be a turn on and you will have a higher chance of getting laid.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure if I’d ever directly say I want to have sec with you, but sexual escalation is a thing, and if done the right way, it’s seen as a turn on to women.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just choose to pay a hooker for sex, so much easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d honestly walk away

0|1
    0|0
  • I literally just rolled my eyes. 🖤

0|0
    0|0
  • If she thinks he's hot enough, such and invitation would be readily accepted.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and no. You need to put some effort into it and make it a mystery.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

How do you mean? Like "Do I want to fuck you, or do I not want to fuck you?" o_o

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

The chicken worked. She came.

• 1 d ago

Good job!

Recommended myTakes