Women are generally turned off by sexual forwardness, right? How would you respond if a guy just said "Hey, I think you're hot, lets have sex"?

I have heard women say "Just tell the girl what you want sex and be done with it." But women kinda program men not to, because they are also always talking about how turned off they are when guys mention sex, at all.

There was one time in school that totally programmed me that way. This chick was gossiping with her friend, and I was there. She goes, in a disgusted tone, "He said 'hey, lets fuck. Let's just fuck' ". Really let me know "Never do that."

Traditionally, my strategy has always been to mirror women and pretend that I don't want sex, throw out some euphemisms when things are going well, then steadily and incrementally escalate. It works out. But it would be a lot less stressful if I could just say "Hey, I think you're really hot, and I need some pussy, let's go fuck." After you both feel comfortable talking with each other and there's some trust and everything, of course. And if she's not into it, she'll just be like "No thanks," then you move on with your day, and both of you stop wasting time.

Anyway, how do you view this? Male or female.

46