• Butt
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• their personality... i love boobs and ass and a girl/woman with very nice eyes but i find none of those compare to a good personality
    and if i and the girl/woman who i meet click then whatever else becomes a bonus

1|0
    0|0
  • Hair
    Eyebrow
    Smile
    Voice
    Legs, the way she walks
    Dresses,
    Carries herself
    Is about her business
    Intelligent
    And has a bad mouth , as in, isn't a loser that will just take shit from people. but say something back instead :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Gonna say overall everything but mostly a girls face then boobs help then i also like thin or small. But depends some big girls i have been attracted to, But whats weird is i dont care for those double Ds lol. But just saying if your asking to boost conference its opinions there's someone thats attracted to what you have trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. And more, like intelligence, demeanor, sincerity, honor, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both A & B. But more importantly: youth. If I was trying to find a woman I would want someone much younger than myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, sexually, I say Breasts. However, If she has a Beautiful Personality, and Lovely heart that yearns for me, her breasts would be nothing compared to her Overall beauty!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer both equally, but if choosing between them, then i go for boobs for sure.
    Boobs are the best part that women can have. It really fascinating and sexy to feel.
    I'm lovin it 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a girls butt personally, like the shape of the curve better

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... The face has a lead by several miles... But if it's between those two things, it's definitely boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find boobs much more pleasurable, to see, to hold, to play with

0|0
    0|0
  • They fall first to the eyesight and naturally, they are beautiful... I mean, who would not want to appreciate boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Primarily, face.

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0
  • I never get these questions - it's both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Besides her tits, her whole look, and her mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Luv a nice booty!

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality

0|1
    0|1
  • Butt.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes