Have you ever talked on phone with someone while sex?

413

413
  • Yes. It was huge fun. I was behind her banging away and she's trying to concentrate and not let her voice pulse when I slam into he sweet round bottom.

• Yes, but it happen only when the phone is of utmost importance and it happened
    only one time as I don't want to interupt the passionate togetherness moments for a silly phone call.

She was on top of me when it happened. So she was pounding herself and I was enjoying the bouncing boobs while talking.

• Yes, I was going down on her and when I took the call there was an echo. I asked her to close her legs and the echo went away 🤔

• I was forced to pick my friends call once lol
    I couldn’t even talk normal, and my friend just hung up.

• Not on purpose. I managed to call my mom at work while I had the phone in my pocket. She worked in a open office and put me on speaker.

• Omg yes. My sister called while I was getting it on. We talked not for very long though. 🖤

• My mom called once while I was getting a bj most awkward thing ever but I got through the call nicely

• Call me a coward, but somehow I don't dare to answer when I was inside my ex LOL!

• My girlfriend sometimes blows me while being on the phone with her mom lol

• Once while getting a blow job.

• No, and i would never.

• I have getting a blowjob

• Not just yet..

• Yes, once. Tried to make plans with another couple and totally screwed up the time. My head was elsewhere.

• Yes, my boyfriend called.

• 4 d ago

Hahahaha

• 4 d ago

prolly a bit of both. yeah lets hear it haha

• 4 d ago

@jason222
      I don't know why I find this story funny, but I just do. I have a female friend who was in a sexless marriage. They finally divorced, and she did what many women do in her place. She joined dating sites and went wild.
      She was on a fuck date, and she spent 90% of it texting me. I'll give you some examples of her texts...
      *What's wrong with this guy?
      *Why is he watching Netflix?
      *If he doesn't fuck me soon, I'm just going home.
      *This movie is so fucking boring. Should I just leave?
      *Do you think he's gay?
      Eventually he finished his movie, and initiated sex. She told me about it the next day.

She told him that she can't cum from penetration, unless she's right on the brink via oral.
      So she instructs him to eat her pussy, and then when she gets very close, she'll tap him on the shoulder. That's his clue to start fucking her.
      So she got near the point of no return and tapped him on the shoulder, but he refused to stop eating. She had an orgasm, but not they way she wanted it. She gave him instructions that a baboon could understand, but he was too stupid.

So when she was getting ready to leave, this was the dialog:
      Him: So do you think I can see you again?
      Her: For what?
      Him: Sex!
      Her: Why would I ever want to have sex with a guy who can't follow instructions?

LOL The reason I found that to be so funny, is that if he could have followed directions, he could have been banging her almost daily. (they lived very close in the farmlands)

• Yes a few times my girls called me while i was at work

• I kid you not. I was having sex with a woman several years ago during the Super Bowl, and she answered her cell phone DURING sex. She cut it short and said she'd talk to the person later. I was so shocked by it that I didn't even bring it up. LOL