Why don't sexually active couples not use all types of contraceptives?

I mean is the couple truly doesn't want to get pregnant, y don't they use all the type of contraceptives so that the chance of getting pregnant is null. I mean what are the chances of all of them failing? Using the pill, condom and diaphragm together is the safest way a person can have sex.(in opinions pls avoid this one fact. I do know that the pill has effect on females body but the question is about preventing pregnancy only)

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly contraceptives are more or less 100% as long as used correctly. Most of the mishaps are people being careless about their use.

To put it plainly, most people I know are sexually active. The only one who ever got pregnant unintentionally was because they thought it would be fun to skip contraceptives just this one time.

Otherwise no one did. And when you add in I'm a uni student and for better or worse these are the years most people erm, sleep around, and still No one is getting pregnant. Well. It works.

But hey, go for multiple if that feels better and you're american/religious and therefore possibly against abortion.

• 3 d ago

I'm neither American or religious as one might say. I'm more of a philosopher. But ur opinion actually makes sense. Thanks a lot

Most Helpful Girl

• Sex equals the risk of pregnancy.
    It’s terrified me from doing it again.
    I got pregnant while using birth control with my husband. People that say abortions are so simple that women use them as birth control are about as stupid as they come. My abortion cost me over 700$. I’d never even had a scare prior to that day but knowing I could experience that again I’m saving money to get my tubes tied. Unfortunately it’ll be quite the journey finding a doctor to agree to do the surgery with my age. Which sucks too

• 2 d ago

Smart choice going for tubectomy. Lesser fear and no chance of pregnancy. But it is a complicated process.