Stop letting your grandparents watch your damn kids 😠?

I'm sick and tired of this shit. I guess this is N-moms way of stopping me from going anywhere for the next two weeks
This
This
So my mom decides to not tell anyone and agree to watch my sisters toddler FOR A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH! So not only did we have to drive and get her, I have to fucking babysit 👿
This fucking shit
This fucking shit
If you didn't know I'm trying to work for my car, handle full time online classes and work all at the same time. Relatively easy shit WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH A FUCKING TODDLER! And my mom has the nerve to complain about how she doesn't sit still 😑... YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU AGREED TO WATCH HER!
This fucking shit 😡
This fucking shit 😡
So I had plans today to go to the store (ironically to get those condoms) and to get some supplies for class. I need go get on the phone and call the bank, do some HW, all of that shit and guess what? I'M SITTING HERE WATCHING A TODDLER EARLY IN THE GODDAMN MORNING 😡. Yes it is true that I'm waisting time writing this but I am pissed and had to get this off my chest. WATCH YOUR OWN GODDAMN KIDS AND STOP GIVING THEM TO OLD PEOPLE, THEY CAN BARELY WATCH THEMSELVES THEIR SO OLD 😠!
This 😡
This 😡
P. S. Fuck you Alabama, you can kiss my ass and drink piss. I hate politicians who sell themselves out but guess what? Awesometj is selling himself out to condom companies! #childfree motherfuckers! No shit spawns for me!

1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• LOL.. Yeah I see what you are sayin.. Although, I think if the grandparents are capable, and able they could do it.. My momma did kina do the same thing, but my nephew lived wit us so at the same time it's different.. Lol..

0|1
    0|0
  • do you feel better after your little tantrum?

1|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Actually yes I do 😊. Have you wiped your ass yet? Seems like you shit the bed this morning

• 7 d ago

How'd you know that? were you sleeping with him, that's kinda gay

• 7 d ago

@Nachowedgie I mean he's having attitude for no reason. Even my damn turtle can tell that just from reading his comment

• seems like a personal problem lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

It is, honestly I'm sick and tired of people throwing their kids on the grandparents like it's somehow their responsibility to babysit 😑

• You must be fun at parties.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes