Stop letting your grandparents watch your damn kids 😠?

I'm sick and tired of this shit. I guess this is N-moms way of stopping me from going anywhere for the next two weeks
This
This
So my mom decides to not tell anyone and agree to watch my sisters toddler FOR A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH! So not only did we have to drive and get her, I have to fucking babysit 👿
This fucking shit
This fucking shit
If you didn't know I'm trying to work for my car, handle full time online classes and work all at the same time. Relatively easy shit WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH A FUCKING TODDLER! And my mom has the nerve to complain about how she doesn't sit still 😑... YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU AGREED TO WATCH HER!
This fucking shit 😡
This fucking shit 😡
So I had plans today to go to the store (ironically to get those condoms) and to get some supplies for class. I need go get on the phone and call the bank, do some HW, all of that shit and guess what? I'M SITTING HERE WATCHING A TODDLER EARLY IN THE GODDAMN MORNING 😡. Yes it is true that I'm waisting time writing this but I am pissed and had to get this off my chest. WATCH YOUR OWN GODDAMN KIDS AND STOP GIVING THEM TO OLD PEOPLE, THEY CAN BARELY WATCH THEMSELVES THEIR SO OLD 😠!
This 😡
This 😡
P. S. Fuck you Alabama, you can kiss my ass and drink piss. I hate politicians who sell themselves out but guess what? Awesometj is selling himself out to condom companies! #childfree motherfuckers! No shit spawns for me!

13