How do you handle two girls during a threesome?

312

312
  • I wouldn't be worried about that I would just get on with it quite simple and let them take control of the situation and and get involved soon as possible I would

• If you want to be responsible for both their pleasure, one rides your cock; the other your face.

• Only way I would have a threesome with 2 women is if one is a lesbian and we double team my girlfriend.

Pleasing one girl is enough work, having to keep two happy doesn't sound like much fun.

• Dick inside one of them (ass or pussy) while that one is giving head to the other and using her fingers on her. Doggystyle seems best for that.

• Give your girl more attention. Or you will hear it later.

• A threesome with two girls you're like a kicker in an American Football game. Mostly on the sidelines but you come in for certain clutch plays.

• Definitely have to direct them a bit, girls can be clueless especially if it’s they’re first time 😂

• tie 1 up so she don't leave and have fun with one. then tie her up then have a turn with the other.

• Ooooooo I wanna know the answer to this one. 🖤

• Don't you watch porn?

• Like a professional 😎

• Just make sure they're both bisexual, and enjoy the ride. If your gf/wife isn't bisexual, then just bring in another cock for her to enjoy.

• You don't. THEY ARE IMMORAL

• Usually one of the girls is handling the other.

• Its not one on two, it's two on one. So you team up with girl1 and drive girl2 crazy, then they tag out and you go after girl1. They'll take care of you.

That's also the best way to guarantee a repeat performance.