What is the first thing you do immediatly after sex?

Ex. Are you a cuddler, do you shower.. etc
2 d ago
Just an FYI, to everyone answering something creative and NOT CUDDLING, you are giving me life! I myself am not a cuddler but funny to see how many sensitive men there are😋

1544

Most Helpful Guys

• Have a cigarette or a spliff in bed and lie there talking about the sex we just had - was it good? What we liked most about it? What turned us on most? Etc...

Then we keep talking about sex and related stuff until we're both horny and turned on enough to have sex again...

... rinse and repeat.

Lol.

Xx

• 21 h ago

I typically do this with one of my long term fb. My fave๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Get up, leave, and never to be seen again

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on how good it was. Could be anything from just passing out before I have the energy to go clean up, to saying I need a shower so I can go get myself off.

• 2 d ago

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i couldnt relate more to this๐Ÿ‘