What is the first thing you do immediatly after sex?

Ex. Are you a cuddler, do you shower.. etc
Updates:
2 d ago
Just an FYI, to everyone answering something creative and NOT CUDDLING, you are giving me life! I myself am not a cuddler but funny to see how many sensitive men there are😋

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Have a cigarette or a spliff in bed and lie there talking about the sex we just had - was it good? What we liked most about it? What turned us on most? Etc...

Then we keep talking about sex and related stuff until we're both horny and turned on enough to have sex again...

... rinse and repeat.

Lol.

Xx

1|0
    0|0
    • 21 h ago

I typically do this with one of my long term fb. My fave๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Get up, leave, and never to be seen again

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on how good it was. Could be anything from just passing out before I have the energy to go clean up, to saying I need a shower so I can go get myself off.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i couldnt relate more to this๐Ÿ‘

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm a huge fan of the after glow and cuddling.

1|0
    0|0
  • Grab my wallet and start stacking c-notes... (kidding)

Usually am a cuddler, softly trace my hands over her body while we talk. Either planning for round 2 or drifting to sleep.

1|1
    0|0
  • I go get some orange juice. Cold orange juice after sex is amazing
    Then we shower, then we cuddle lol

How are you not a cuddler? thats the best feeling lol

1|0
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

Im not an affectionate person like at all๐Ÿ˜‚

Like i need to get out after or i feel suffocated

• 1 d ago

Lmao, thats no fun! I find it hard to believe.
      Only in the summer I am not all over my woman, because its too hot! besides that its always cuddle season.

• 1 d ago

Well believe it, its very true. Guess its just me

• Q. What is the first thing you do immediately after sex?
    A. Ask when we can do it again!

1|1
    0|0
  • 1|1
    0|0
  • Don't know because I haven't had sex. However I think I'd cuddle with her for a little while, the wait until our energy is back & help each other in the shower.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Iterating update, especially with you not being a cuddler. What do you prefer if you don't mind my asking?

• 2 d ago

I like rounds until they can go anymore, i basically can go forever lol. When they can't anymore i leave immediatly, i have a need for complete space after

• 2 d ago

Interesting. That's kinda hot actually. Honestly I don't think I'd consider myself a natural cuddler, but more as liking the idea of being with her as she's cooling down from all the excitement. But I could just as easily accommodate something like you just described.

• Lie down and try to recover from the bruises I just gained <3

2|0
    0|0
  • My ex used to like rolling around in the wet spot, I'm a dirty dirty dawg, so I would go straight for passionate kisses and hug her till I drift off to sleep, I want to be able to smell her on me later into the next day.

2|0
    0|0
  • Tell her to go make me a sandwich. JUST KIDDING!!! Iโ€™m not that guy. Usually, kiss, cuddle then shower.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

The first responce before you said kidding was better

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

Haha, I figured! Sarcasm is my second language. I speak it fluently!!!

• 1 d ago

I noticed, just wasn't sure you caught that one. I hate when people dont get it, it ruins it๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• It depends on the time of day but usually If I dont cuddle immediately, I go to the bathroom to pee then come back to cuddle. Or we both get up and go about our day/night

1|0
    0|0
  • Shower, and then cuddle and proceed to eat snacks or whatever, at least that's what i used to do with my two exes.

1|1
    0|0
  • 1. Lay on each other and cuddle. 2. Sometimes get ready to go again
    3. sometimes keep goin oral slowly (once my ex sucking me off slowly and cos we both had abs and had sex for 1.5 hours she was so tired she fell asleep with my cock on her mouth). And I fell asleep a moment after. And we both woke up when she was gagging.

0|0
    0|0
  • Or and falling asleep together, or smoke a cigarette together.
    It really depends on what time is it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hug her for a minute or so and then roll over and go to sleep, so I can give her some more orgasms early in the morning.

1|0
    1|0
  • Pee and then shower. Unless it was a really intense session, (ie he got really jealous beforehand) then I'm really tired after and just kind of lazily cuddles with him until we both end up napping

1|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Girls have the advantage of being able to pee afterwards. It takes 30 minutes or more for my errection to go away, so unless I want to pee on the ceiling Iโ€™m stuck waiting!

• 2 d ago

@Everydayshumpday it is an advantage I will not take for granted lol.

• If it's night, i'll hug her tight, we both drink water and sleep tight to each other, cause in the end this girl will be my sweet housewife...

I don't sleep with a girl if she's not my wife.

1|0
    1|0
    • 2 d ago

Yes miss ash, her body will be all of it mine, i'll put the housewife in sleep than i'll dive under the blanket to cuddle ther boobs and other parts, will try my best not to make her wake up cause for sure if she will wake up ot means she want sex immediatly with 100 orgasm haha...

Especially that the man have work the second day while she can sleep cause she's a housewife ๐Ÿ˜œ

• On the outside, the first thing I did after sex was cuddle or remark on how nice it was. On the inside I would cry, realizing what a poor substitute it can be for making a real connection with someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean my cock off because in a few minutes itโ€™s time for round two.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuddle and wait till the next round like kiss and stuff in between and than I'll shower after I catch a nice nap

1|0
    0|0
  • Push her out of bed and tell her. to. go clean my house

1|0
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

I actually did that one time before No lie , i was such an asshole to that girl

• It depends. If I have a pack of fini sweet candy laying around I normally eat them XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuddle then shower together and have fun in shower also ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฎ

1|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not a cuddler either I just shower and get on with my day

0|0
    0|0
  • Curl up in his arms.

1|3
    0|0
  • Cuddle and get ready to fuck again

2|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

I donโ€™t shower until the fucking is over, sometimes lasting 2-3 hours. By the time both of us have cum multiple times, we both are covered in pussy juice and cum. Me, being Hyperspermia, produces about 10-12 times more cum than an avg man. When I cum, I cum hard, usually 10-12 strong cum shots.

• 2 d ago

Interesting

• Cuddle in the shower

1|0
    0|0
  • Try to avoid having to sleep in the wet spot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I cuddle

1|2
    0|0
  • MMMMMMMMMMMMMM... Say "Goodnight, love."xxoo

1|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m a cuddled. That or go eat. Lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • You get it hard again

1|2
    0|0
  • I go pee. Lol๐Ÿ–ค

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't done it yet, so I'm not really sure lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh i cuddle.. Shower is for later lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a cuddler.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get rid of the comdom and clean up ๐Ÿ˜…

1|0
    0|0
  • Clean up, cuddle, pee, cuddle, sleep. ๐Ÿ˜„

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuddle and snuggle

1|1
    0|0
  • Pee then shower

1|0
    0|0
  • i just love to fuck and cuddle

1|0
    0|0
  • Hug and lay together in each others arms

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Shower n sleep

1|0
    0|0
  • relaxing... talk... and cuddle

1|0
    0|0
  • I get sleepy, so I like to cuddle

1|0
    0|0
  • If I ever do it it would be cuddle with her after

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I shower

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had it

0|0
    0|0
  • Fold my arms around her chest and sleep deeply
    Or continue if I'm not tired yet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    I always shower b4 sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Head to the bathroom and wipe up the cum dripping down my legs.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

If the guy makes too much of a mess i make them lick it off of me๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ im a brat

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

Ok cool, thanks:)

• 1 d ago

Go to the sex section and look for the cat lapping up milk.

Show More

Recommended myTakes