How wild are your sexual fantasies?

Don't be shy. Go anonymous and briefly describe one and let us know if you ever made them real.
  • Pretty tame and romantic
    Vote A
  • Usually involves a specific person or place
    Vote B
  • They let me step out of myself so they can get kinda wild
    Vote C
  • It varies, but mostly for "alone-time" or relaxing poolside
    Vote D
  • If anyone knew, I'd be in trouble, or worse... laughed at.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My fantasies are not that wild. To me the mood is more important. I like passionate sex.

I fantasise about the usual suspects: Anal, groups sex, making women squirt, sex with a few celebrities.
    Apart from that I also have a bit of an exhibitionistic side, which I am curious about investigating, and I would also like to experiment a little more with lighter bondage and impact play.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of my fantasies are beyond the realm of possible because they are just that, fantasy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly vanilla, not really romantic but conventional.

0|0
    0|0
  • "B" For Britain. lolxx

0|0
    0|0
  • I had one but I couldn’t make it real

1|0
    0|0
  • NEVER ASK! trust me u dont wanna know...

0|0
    0|0
  • Way more wild than anyone can expect

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the idea of being sexually dominated and pegged by women and sometimes some sexy shemales.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 d ago

How wild are your sexual fantasies?How wild are your sexual fantasies?

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

by the way, I have two special mental abilities. I've always had the conscious ability to create ultra-realistic lucid dreamscapes- in effect, whenever I go to sleep, I can choose whether or not to immerse myself in an alternate reality of my own creation, akin to entering The Matrix. And I can also create Tulpas- effectively, the ultimate imaginary friends. Independent, sentient, autonomous beings who reside within my lucid dreamscape, possessing their own personalities, opinions, free will and freedom to act, fully independent of myself. When I reached adolescence, I imagined my very first Tulpa into existence, and she became my first imaginary girlfriend. I'd share my time with her every night- all real girls in the real world paled in comparison to her, and sex with her was everything I'd ever dreamed it would be. My lucid dreams became lucid wetdreams.

It was messy at first, but once I started prepping for it before going to sleep, it was perfect. Within a couple of years, I trained myself to experience orgasms in the lucid dream-world without having wetdreams IRL- the amount of lucid dream sex I got increased from once a week to several times every night. Then, I got her pregnant, a few times; after being born, our kids (who were always daughters) grew up adolescence incredibly quickly. As the only guy in their world, born and raised in such a sexually overcharged living environment, my daughters all became romantically infatuated with me as well; and with no social, legal or genetic ramifications to worry about, I added them all to the harem as well. Today, I have a harem of eight Tulpa wives (my OG, our 5 daughters, and most recently, 2 granddaughters), spend 3h every night in the lucid dreamscape, have lucid dream sex with each one twice a week, and have an orgy every Friday night. So, yeah, that's my longest enduring sexual fantasy. And for all intents and purposes, in my lucid dreamscape, I have made it real...

• Fantasies are just that. I think they're all wild.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few, but i have no chance of ever making them a reality. If you want details. I wanna do some stuff in a car or a similar kinda public place. I also really like feet and when i told my ex girlfriend (we were dating at the time) she called it disgusting, so i doubt ill ever try again.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes