A way to hide nudes on the phone?

well me and my girlfriend love taking nudes, together or separated, and well its kinda problematic to have them on the phone all the time.. any apps or solutions for that?

by the way, any site u can post anonymously so the pics won't just get lost?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why not forego the whole taking and sending nude pix and just show each other your junk in person?

0|1
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

we do that too. its not instead. we just like taking artistic nudes when we go abroad and on vacations.

• 5 d ago

If you have iPhone, their app store has the app Private Photo Vault - Pic Safe.

• 5 d ago

thanks!

• If you use android.

Go to settings to show hidden folders. Go into files and create a dot file ". MySecretPhotos" for example. Move the images you want to hide to this folder. Go back to settings and uncheck show hidden folders.

Your nudes are now hidden safely.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Pretty sure you can automatically save to those hidden folders aswell when you're taking them for ease of use, but I'm not 100% sure on that part. If nothing else, at least you know you can easily show them, hide images and the folder again without much effort.

• You can post all to private gallery on Tumblr. You have Dropbox, or make draft on newtumbl.

Used to use gallery vault to hide images on the phone. Can always give it a try.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Can still post nudes on private posts on Tumblr. Just not open or only for followers. That is against the rule since December. But just for your self ain't a problem nor against the rules.

• get a usb and upload them on there

pics on your phone is still pics on your phone and still be found.

0|0
    0|0
  • keep sake app. its awesome. just downloaded it. password protected and completely separate and discreet

0|0
    0|0
  • Download an app that hides your stuff and you can only access it with a password

0|0
    0|0
  • Check out the app called 'photo vault' it's a password protected app that you can save photos to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get an OTG cable and store images on an USB drive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use the app keepsafe

0|0
    0|0
  • save them on your laptop/computer?

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep them in the trash then restore them when I want them

0|0
    0|0
  • There are lots of apps for that. They allow you to have two passwords. One password takes you to the naughty stuff, and the other takes you to the PG stuff.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes