Which is tighter, vaginal or anal?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Anal. My guy says I grip him tightly.

0|4
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

I wanted to be gripped tightly too one day while penetrating my future girlfriend/wife. I would see myself as the sweetest alpha male I could be for her. ☺️❤️

• 5 d ago

@TechUser93 your reply sent chills down my spine GOD!

• Anal, of course.

0|2
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

I would really love that because I want to have tight sex with my future girlfriend/wife one day, especially while wearing a condom. ☺️❤️

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

I really like to be snug as a bug with her. ☺️❤️

• 5 d ago

Hallmark should have more parasite greeting cards.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends on the woman. Generally anal is tighter, esp when she clamps down hard with her sphincter.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is up for debate... with anal only the entry point is tight as in the sphincter muscle, after that when in the rectum there is no grip, no pressure & no squeeze. In the vagina she can squeeze your whole length with her vagina if she has done sufficient Kegel exercises, which is far tighter and exciting then anal ever could possibly be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anal only because it tends to occur less often. Spend a month with one girl doing anal only and her vagina will be tighter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually anal, because the sphincter is a muscle that is designed to be closed most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only tried vaginal but I really wanna have a go at anal, I'm sure I'd like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anal for me and I don’t really feel any pleasure when my boyfriend takes me from behind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nostril

2|0
    0|0
  • Anal for sure !

0|0
    0|0
  • Anal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anal

0|0
    0|0
  • Anal. Vagina is flexible, anus is not so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Anal is definitely tighter around the opening, but they are the same up inside.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anal

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes