Girls, Who among you likes to talk to a guy when he's horny?

As the title says, who among you ladies like to talk (chat) to a guy when he's horny? I'd love comments that are either positive or negative and why!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I like sexting, flirting all that when a guy is in the mood, especially when they're picking up what you're putting down and it's being received well, it just makes me horny too.

0|2
    0|0
  • I find this odd.. it’s ok if I made the guy horny, but if some random dude starts tryna talk dirty I just feel nothing, maybe slightly annoyed because it seems, when aroused, guys have very little intuition... they just keep talking even if they’re clearly not getting any response. It’s like some weird kinda word necrophilia... like bro I’m giving you nothing stop writting a sex novel at me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I find it revolting when it is unwarranted. If I am at a stage with a guy who I like where we do that then yeah. But other than that, very very revolting.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Of course there is no need or obligation for you to interact with the guy in the first place. You're a bit more negative then I thought anyone would be, perhaps you're not confident of your looks or sexuality. Thus you like very safe familiar ground where you can totally control the situation.

• 5 d ago

Yes the reason for my negativity is that I have a lot of experience with it and where I have been pushed (not physically) to engange. Also I agee I am not confident in either plus overprotective parents. So a little mixture but I really hate it mainly because of my past experiences. But I understand why people do it.

• Used to do that sometimes. Not nearly so much anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like texting with a certain guy friend of mine when he's horny over me ☺️
    Why? Because I like the attention! 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i love it

0|5
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah I like to because it makes me hornh too

0|2
    0|0
  • When I have a boyfriend yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd rather just read erotic stories.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Ok... fair enough, although the guy might be able to conjure up an erotic story that you actually are a part of, and can enjoy!

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

Actually they can pan out that way, and I don't by any means think all women are lesbians... lol

• 5 d ago

I know. I embellished that a tad, but you know what I mean. Chat sites are worthless, because the text flies by at a hundred miles per hour, and it's mostly gibberish. GAG doesn't work for that, because the two genders hate each other. Your best bet is to join a dating site (not an app) and talk to lonely women who are at least 1,000 miles away. I don't know why more guys haven't figured that out, but it is what it is.

• I love to talk to guys that are horny. I love when guys come off as desperate

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes