How did you discover what turns you on?

Was it through experimenting with someone, watching porn, some sort of unintentional trigger that made you think you liked it. We’ve all got our turn ons but how do we each find them

117

Most Helpful Guy

• I discovered what turns me on in several ways (you should probably know I'm a highly sexed person, I love sex and think about it every day).

One way I found out was from porn - when I was younger I found my dad's collection of porn videos and would watch them. Sometimes I would be shocked at some of the things I would see them doing to each other, but the shock and taboo factor made it naughty, which made it nice :) so I've "borrowed" some ideas from porn which have spiced my sex life right up! I don't always want just standard sex, same positions, same acts, etc - I like to get playful and imaginitive and try new things.

I also found out more of what turns me on through some of the girlfriends I've had and girls I've been with - they introduced me to things like mutual masturbating, using sex toys/cream, pleasure enhancing drugs, looking at pics of sexy girls together and one of my favourite - panties!

Yes, panties turn me right on, they remind me of the girl who wears them and it's the most close and intimate I can get to a girl while she's not there - so thanks to my 2nd girlfriend I developed a bit of a panty fetish :)

I also found out that girls masturbating turn me on during my ex-gf's birthday party when we had loads friends stay over. One of her female friends, who was incredibly attractive, started masturbating during the night when there was about eight of us sleeping in my ex's living room after a night out. Granted, she whispered out loud "is anyone still awake?" - I waited for someone to say yes but no-one did so I didn't bother answering either.

Then, a minute or two later I noticed she was having a rub and was letting out little sighs and moans of pleasure. That's why she wanted to know if anyone was still awake!

I peeked from under my blanket and could see her reflection in the TV, so I watched her reflection and saw her blanket moving up and down as she played with herself - I couldn't help getting turned on and after a few minutes I had a raging hard-on, so I reached down and pleasured myself at the same time.

Now I find the thought of a hot girl masturbating to be oh so sexy and such a major turn on! It's so hot!

Then there's girls legs... and bums... mmm yummy! Lol.

1st time I got turned on by a girls legs was on the bus home from school when I was in my mid-to-late teens. The girls had PE last lesson and were still in their gym kit. There was only one seat on the bus, next to a dark skinned girl (one of a set of identical twins - they were both stunning and are both models now).

I sat next to her and as we were traveling I couldn't help glancing down at her legs now and then - she was still in gym gear so was wearing a pretty short skirt. About halfway home I kept looking down to have a peek at her thighs and I'm sure she noticed because without saying a word, she lifted up the leg closest to me, bending her legs and placing her foot against the seat so that when she lifted her leg, her skirt slid downwards, exposing even more of her thigh, way more than I usually got to see.

That was it - she had lush thighs, so smooth and shiny and such great shape. She had really sexy legs and was showing them off. Was she doing it on purpose to try to turn me on?

I don't know but that's when I discovered that girls legs/thighs turn me on. After a while, her skirt slid so far back up her leg that I could see the gym knickers she was wearing underneath. After a while, she then placed her hand just above her knee and started rubbing her hand up and down her exposed leg which turned me on even more!

I didn't know if she was doing it on purpose or if she was getting turned on too or not, neither of us said a word to each other, but it must have been obvious to her that I was looking at her legs and getting turned on. At one point, I had to place a school book on my lap to hide my erection - it seemed to me that I was being too obvious about hiding my erection but I wanted her to know.

• 8 d ago

Also, I'd like to ask YOU the same question - how did YOU discover what turns you on? And what is it that gets you hot? Would love to know! Xxx