If You Hadn't Had Sex, Would Giving A Blowjob Cause You To Lose Your Virginity?

Asking for a teenage friend, just getting a general consensus. Personally, I think yes since it is oral sex. What do you think?
  • Yes
  • No
3 d ago
Say you were christian and had a purity ring. Would you be able to honestly wear the ring after giving someone head? little cous is really worried, my definition varies from most people's

614

Most Helpful Guy

• Not exactly sure what you're asking. Are you asking that if I was a virgin and some chick gave me a blow job, that would make me want to lose my virginity to her? Or, do mean the blow job was losing my virginity?

• 3 d ago

I mean was giving the blow job losing her virginity

• 3 d ago

Ok I just read your update... and from the Christian point of view giving a blow job would not affect her virginity but it would mean she's been soiled moraly/spiritually, which she be free of by confessing her sin

• 3 d ago

Fair enough