If You Hadn't Had Sex, Would Giving A Blowjob Cause You To Lose Your Virginity?

Asking for a teenage friend, just getting a general consensus. Personally, I think yes since it is oral sex. What do you think?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3 d ago
Say you were christian and had a purity ring. Would you be able to honestly wear the ring after giving someone head? little cous is really worried, my definition varies from most people's

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Not exactly sure what you're asking. Are you asking that if I was a virgin and some chick gave me a blow job, that would make me want to lose my virginity to her? Or, do mean the blow job was losing my virginity?

1|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

I mean was giving the blow job losing her virginity

• Show All
    • 3 d ago

Ok I just read your update... and from the Christian point of view giving a blow job would not affect her virginity but it would mean she's been soiled moraly/spiritually, which she be free of by confessing her sin

• 3 d ago

Fair enough

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Personally I only count penetration but who the fuck cares. Virginity is useless. Yes you don't need to lose it to the first person you see but it's not a big deal to lose it. The first times generally suck anyway and experience is always good. The virginity bullshit triggers me for some reason. I kept my virginity for a longer than average time but for what? It's not like it would have been less good with the one I waited for if I had not been a virgin. It would have still been special

1|0
    0|0
  • Without any doubt, no, you do not lose your virginity! The only way that can happen is having a penis inside.

2|1
    0|0
  • Oralis only called sex because it involves both peoples genetalia. A blowjob and cunnilingus are not sex because the act unto another only involves their genetalia

1|1
    0|0
  • in my opinion, you're a virgin until you have actual sex with someone of the opposite sex or oral sex with someone of the same sex.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think something as archaic and pointless as virginity can go ahead and be self-defined. If you feel like a virgin, go ahead and call yourself one. No one who matters will care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking no it wouldn't make one lose their virginity now
    i could be wrong but i always thought of a Female losing her
    virginity is when the Male sticks his penis in her Vagina?

1|1
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

I always believe that there will never be a perfect Christian
      and i believe if you ask God forgiveness your soul would be
      pure once again than again i could be wrong so who knows?

• I would not say you have lost your virginity, but I would say you have come very close and are playing with the line

1|0
    0|0
  • While one wouldn't be innocent any longer they'd still be a virgin.

1|0
    0|0
  • You lose your virginity when a cock goes in your pussy

1|1
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

Cock a doodle do said the rooster to the hen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Losing your virginity would require penetration.
    There is a saying (eating ainโ€™t cheating).

1|1
    0|0
  • I love how everyone quibbles over this.
    Blowjobs don't count.
    Anal doesn't count.
    Standing up doesn't count.
    It doesn't count if you leave one item of clothes on.
    It doesn't count if you don't cum (okay, maybe).
    It doesn't count unless there are at least 50 in the gangbang.
    It's going to get to that point.

I say: EVERYTHING COUNTS WHEN THERE IS VOLUNTARY GENITAL CONTACT WITH ANOTHER PERSON! Blowjob? Virginity gone. Handjob? Virginity gone. Frottage? Virginity gone.

Why? So the DAMNED STUPID QUESTIONS WILL STOP!

Only reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it would not

2|1
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

i agree

• 3 d ago

Hey that guy asking you about shorts under skirts you should add something like this in a new reply "So perverts like you can't look up girls skirts and dresses"

• Because hyman is not broken from penetration

1|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

Hymen doesn't always break the first time you have sex, so that's invalid.

• 3 d ago

Well thatโ€™s all w know you only know if you have been penetrated and load left in you

• Excuse me what

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, sex is penetrative to loose ones virginity.

1|1
    0|0
  • u loose virginity only after actual sex

1|1
    0|0
  • no, you do not lose your virginity!

1|0
    0|0
  • I never had intercourse with a girl
    Oral sex like 3 times, was about to have sex but her mom came home early from work so it never happened... So im still a virgin boyy

1|0
    0|0
  • Sucking cock doesn't make you a non-virgin.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes