White guys who are into black woman answer this: which black woman would you most likely be interested in?

• White guys who are into black woman answer this: which black woman would you most likely be interested in?Black woman with straight hair
    Vote A
  • White guys who are into black woman answer this: which black woman would you most likely be interested in?Black woman with kinky curly hair
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
5 d ago
Wow no love for kinky hair 🤔
5 d ago
I feel more sexy with kinky hair but I guess not if you guys don't like it.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Personally I love curly hair and find it frustrating and disappointing when women straighten it. I don't think this is a fair comparison however as its two different women so I think it would be better to have an image of the same woman with two different hair styles as a better judge (but again, its possible I'm the odd man out (don't know why though).

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to only like straight but more and more I've begun to love curly and I genuinely like both equally. It really depends on the woman, I for example love Nathalie Emanuel's hair. I also love the black woman in lethal weapon series (don't know her name) and she has straight. So it really depends for me but I guess most like straight. I think curly is super underrated though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both look really good, but I have a slight preference for a natural hair style (like Option B). I've dated both African American and just African girls and for the latter, I like that they don't feel pressure to conform to western society's views on how black women should look (i. e., that they should look like white women).

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the black woman with straight hair. She looks more attractive and her hair is easier 2 keep looking good. Don't get me wrong kinky curly hair looks good. But it's all in the girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maaaaaybe A, but it's not that particular. I have a much stronger dark hair vs blonde hair preference then I do a straight vs. kinky bias. Kinky hair can look great imho.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either is great! The turn-off would be wig/extensions, but that’s just me.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's not about the hair. i like the hair of the second one but i like the face of the first one more.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

not saying the second girl isn't attractive xD the first one is just a bit more appealing to me.

• A is more glam B has more charm. One of both, please.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all races. Black girls with straight hair are pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • The correct answer is whichever one is hotter/prettier. Her hair barely matters, as long as it's clean. No vote.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, but find the curly hair a bit more attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to be 8 inches deep into the first one.. or even the 2nd

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason a light skin black woman attractes me

0|0
    2|0
  • Natural is so nice. Soft, feels like nothing else in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both equally!

1|0
    0|0
  • The fro isn’t attractive on a woman

0|0
    3|0
  • Yes, both look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both, I don't really care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just like straight hair and nice booty

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely prefer straight hair, but I wouldn't turn a woman down over her hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I foresee shower drain horrors with the second one.

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes