Should I see a therapist?

I need help I'm obsessed with this older guy after we had sex. His so sexy but he doesn't return my enthusiasm.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. A lot of people get hooked on this one guy/girl but let’s be honest, that’s okay. You’ll find another dude and you’ll be good. Besides, therapists are bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • He may feel a bit inadequate. Just have to put his mind at rest, if you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Need more of a back story. How does he relate to you?
    No, you don't needto see a therapist. Just talk to people, including here.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

I really like this guy , call it a crush or whatever. He on the other hand , has no emotion for me What so ever , just thinks I'm good enough to have sex with. He said he likes my voice and enjoys my company but his lying 😒.. He doesn't make effort to talk to me.

• Show All
    • 2 d ago

We don't have sex anymore

• 2 d ago

You're going to have to let it go. Completely.

• If he doesn’t even come back for sex, you have to let that relationship go. He’s not into you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly, some older guys don't take younger girls seriously. He probably considers you a fling.

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s weird, and no you shouldn’t see a therapist, he should.
    I think you picked the wrong guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, just find something else to do and get over Mr. Child Support

0|0
    0|0
  • You probably just got fuckboy'd. Is there more to this story that you did not tell us?

0|0
    0|0
  • He used you got what he wanted and left

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe just cut off contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • better to solve problems from the beginning than to let the problem go on for longer and get worse so for sure go see a therapist if it is serious and bugging you but make sure therapy is useful cuz sometimes it does opposite effect so just make sure u understans what is going on and how ur feeling

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes