How did you start masturbating?

How did you start and at what age was it?
3 d ago
Well mine story is kind of a weird one
It was me and my group of friends in school we used to talk a lot about sex and that time i was like only 9 years and whatever we knew about sex we used to tease each other with so one day my friend told me about masturbating so I went and searched it up and saw this naked women and everything and basically got a boner than I read like basically what to do and I gave it a try and it felt good and than i came and I was super freaked out lol

59

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure how old I was, maybe 12 or 13, maybe younger. I was taking a bath, lying on my stomach, and began sliding forward and back with my erect penis pressed between my abdomen and the slippery tub. It felt really good. I didn't know anything about sex, so I was surprised when a wonderful feeling suddenly welled up and I ejaculated.

From that point on, I whacked off several times a day until I started having sex with girls at age 16.

• 3 d ago

Damn bro lol
      Didn't you feel a bit weak from so many times a day

• 3 d ago

The first time I ever made love to a girl, she was utterly satiated afterward and said, "Oh my God! How did you become such an incredible lover?" I said, "I, uh, practice a lot...
      on my own."
      That's actually a Woody Allen gag. I just stole it as a joke.

Seriously, though, I developed a really strong wrist. Hahaha. Joking again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 6. I accidentally squished my thighs together really tight and it was pressing on my crotch, it felt good so I kept pressing it and got into a position that allowed me to do it more easily. So since then I've been doing a lot of crossing my legs and pressing lol. Then at some point I started playing with my clit with my hands. And I think only when I was 15-16 did I try to actually finger myself. How about you?

• 3 d ago

Damn so like for 9 years you just pressed your crotch lol?
      Well I mentioned most of my story in the update but message me private if you want the whole thing