Do you agree with Alyssa Milano that women should stop having sex with men? Or do you agree with me that women shouldn’t have sex with pro life men?

This question is for pro choice people only. Honestly I don’t think we should cut pro choice guys off, but pro life guys can fuck off.Do you agree with Alyssa Milano that women should stop having sex with men? Or do you agree with me that women shouldn’t have sex with pro life men?
  • I agree with Alyssa Milano
    Vote A
  • I agree with you
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1 d ago
Interesting

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm pro choice but I don't understand why women can't take responsibility for getting pregnant. There are IUDs, cervical caps, vaginal rings, diaphragms, implants, shots, pills, patches, ...
    The only reasons I can think of for unwanted pregnancies are willful ignorance or blatant recklessness.

In answer to the question though, I'd let pro-life guys fuck themselves. They shouldn't even be allowed to reproduce.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

Hmm maybe because with all that women have still gotten pregnant? What you named is not taking responsibility. Plus you are forgetting that everyone can’t afford those things.

• 1 d ago

Granted, those things aren't available to women everywhere. In some places there are free clinics where women can get them. That's wrong. They should be available to all women for free.
      But can you explain to me how the things I mentioned are "not taking responsibility"?

And how does restricting yourself to pro choice men resolve the issue of all the women who have still gotten pregnant? I was just pointing out birth control options.

• 1 d ago

I meant to say it's wrong that contraceptive options aren't available for free to all women. The way I wrote it was unclear.

• I think a LOT of stuff would get done if women held sex hostage... maybe not in the red states where they'd just assault any woman who is not the dull-witted obedient stereotype of conservative women.

1|0
    0|1
    • 1 d ago

It takes two to tango, we aren’t holding it “hostage” we just do not want anything to do with pro life guys.

• If you disagree with someone, you should declare jihad on them? This is your contribution to world peace?

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you under the impression that all pro-life people are either men or lesbians?

1|2
    0|0
  • No she's exaggerating things. Female birth control is not abolished as far as I know so there is no real risk of pregnancy.

1|0
    0|0
  • WTF... is Alyssa promoting lesbianism?
    What if all guys got together and said we are not fucking women until they get their act together.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

Most guys wouldn’t do that forget about all guys lmao

• 1 d ago

I know that wouldn’t happen, especially me. Just thought it might get a reaction.

• I had a vesectomy 20+ years ago so my cum is pure cum

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's full of shit!

0|6
    0|0
  • Agree with you, I'd avoid only sexist idiots

1|1
    0|0
  • I agree with you

1|1
    0|0
  • 🤣😭😭 I love her and yes I agree

1|0
    0|0
  • At least with the pro-life fuckers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either way, the end result is self correcting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gosh, that women is stupid.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes