Ladies, if you had a dominant streak in you, would you make your man clean up his mess?

Ladies, if you had a dominant streak in you, would you make your man clean up his mess?
I've been chatting with a GAG lady about this. Perhaps you could call it, "tit for tat" or "tit for cat."
If you don't understand the question, it wasn't meant for you. If you're offended by the question, then check out the travel section.

1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no need to have a mean streak. This is just pure courtesy.

I guy wants me to clean up his mess. Fine I will do it no problem. However, before we even begin making the mess, I am expecting him to demonstrate that he has the capacity and the willingness to do it.

If he is not cleaning his own mess, or at least not willing to prove that he are capable of doing it and making it in front of me, I will refuse to lap it clean myself even though i like to do it.

2|2
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Hmm Maybe it's way more common than we thought.

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Well, when it gets cold it gets lumpy. I guess it's just a matter of personal preference.

• 7 d ago

And it's not like a good soup that is best when reheated. To consume on the spot, best directly from the source. Like that there is no mess to clean afterwards

Most Helpful Guy

• Man that kitty caption is crossing some wires in my brain stahp

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

I'm not sure what stahp means.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Suprised that there isn't more replies on here, maybe some dont quite get the question🤔

1|2
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

I refuse to explain the obvious to idiots. Asking questions on GAG just drains your soul. I asked this because we both found it interesting. But I seriously doubt that asking any question on GAG is worthwhile.

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Yeah, stick to Jell-O flavors and you'll be a GAG sensation. lol

• 7 d ago

I've gotten to that point girl

• First of all, there’s no need for her to “make me”, I normally clean my own messes and don’t need to be told.

1|0
    0|0
  • l like a dominant girl and a submissive girl and l am a dominant Daddy and l can be submissive to a girl as well l can switch around

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't make me clean it if I already do it. (clean freak)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty shocked at how common this seems to be. Not something I can imagine wanting to do

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish more women would. Would you make me?

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to think that cleaning up my mess is part of me being a true gentleman

1|0
    0|0
  • someone who doesn't clean up his mess can't be my man at first

1|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Good for you!

• 7 d ago

Now I read again and I realized what it means... Never felt too naive

• That´s what I do all the time :)

1|1
    0|0
  • They probably would

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend makes me do it

2|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

We were wondering about it. I'm sure she'll join the convo in a few minutes.

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Makes sense since you commented anon🤷‍♀️

• 7 d ago

@SexyAshh it does seem that most people do shame people for that though

Recommended myTakes