Ladies, if you had a dominant streak in you, would you make your man clean up his mess?

I've been chatting with a GAG lady about this. Perhaps you could call it, "tit for tat" or "tit for cat."
If you don't understand the question, it wasn't meant for you. If you're offended by the question, then check out the travel section.

49

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no need to have a mean streak. This is just pure courtesy.

I guy wants me to clean up his mess. Fine I will do it no problem. However, before we even begin making the mess, I am expecting him to demonstrate that he has the capacity and the willingness to do it.

If he is not cleaning his own mess, or at least not willing to prove that he are capable of doing it and making it in front of me, I will refuse to lap it clean myself even though i like to do it.

• 7 d ago

Hmm Maybe it's way more common than we thought.

• 7 d ago

Well, when it gets cold it gets lumpy. I guess it's just a matter of personal preference.

• 7 d ago

And it's not like a good soup that is best when reheated. To consume on the spot, best directly from the source. Like that there is no mess to clean afterwards

Most Helpful Guy

• Man that kitty caption is crossing some wires in my brain stahp

• 7 d ago

I'm not sure what stahp means.