Would you date someone who wouldn't give oral sex?

Would you date someone who wouldn't give oral sex?
Updates:
9 d ago
BLOWING the bubble
9 d ago
Every female has said no
80% men say yes

Woooowwww
Didn't see that coming

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I would not date someone who wouldn’t give me oral sex.

1|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

😁😁😁

• 9 d ago

Who are these lying ass white knights who say they don’t care?

• 8 d ago

I don't know all of them dude some are friends I'm not sure why it doesn't matter to them but I care a lot. I can't believe every female almost said no they wouldn't

Most Helpful Girls

• Not likely. It's a fun part of the experience.

0|1
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

I'm so proud every girl has said no

• 8 d ago

I would need a really good reason as to why they wouldn't go down on me. A REALLY good reason.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nope

1|2
    0|0
  • Meanwhile, I like to thank for this thread because its confirms the speculation. We always heard, that women needs oral to enjoy sex. As far as now, almost all girls replies are no.

But guys, yes I think we just WANT to get oral, not NEED.

And I'm glad that I'm not alone, that giving oral is a pleasure.

So I can go without receiving, but I won't mind giving.

1|1
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

We do need it no prob

• 9 d ago

Update:

We guys enjoy receiving oral, but it's not a need for us to orgasm.

I'm also surprised to read that many guys here are ok with girls not giving.

• Not sure. I think that implies a lack of openness. Even though I prefer penetration and would be fine with just that, we may encounter some limitations as we are together longer. So I wouldn't totally rule it out but I'd want to know the reason why.

1|4
    0|0
  • When I ask a woman for a first date, I don't ask if she gives oral sex. If I did, I'm sure there would not be a first date, and I can't imagine asking that question knowing how uncomfortable it would make her feel. I certainly know how I would feel if she asked me, before the first date, if I would give her oral sex: I would think she was a promiscuous harlot or trollop.

So. . . looking for romance means you've gotta take a chance. She may not be the one for me but the only way to know is to date and get to know her better. If we make it to the bedroom, she may be repulsed by the idea of giving me oral sex. And she may be repulsed by the idea of receiving oral sex; I dated a woman who loved to give but refused to allow me to go down on her. However, I won't know any of that until we get to that point, so. . . yes, I have dated women who do not give oral sex.

Although I enjoy oral sex (both giving and receiving,) this is not a deal breaker for me, unless it is just a sign of sexual inhibition in general. I want a woman who is going to enjoy sex and not just a woman who is going to "lay there and take it" because it is her duty or obligation.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have before dated a girl. Who wouldn't give oral. Instead she gave a hand job from hell. I think it should be a 2 way street. Meaning u got 2 give 2 get. Some women think they are 2 good 2 give bj. Oh but when it comes 2 pleasure them. It's all about them. I call it the power of the pussy.

1|0
    0|0
  • No :/ imagine that. They at least have to try and be more open minded. Not like I expect it every day, but not wanting to at all ever.. nope won't be able to be with them.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, totally. Oral sex is definitely not a requirement for me at all

1|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

Really?

• Show All
    • 8 d ago

Thank you!

• 8 d ago

No prob

• Yes. I’d lick and suck every part of her and wouldn’t be long before she was suckin cock like a pro while she shook uncontrollably from the multiple orgasms from me workin that pussy with my mouth, fingers, and toys.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, why would I want to date someone who doesn't want to satisfy me?

2|5
    0|0
  • of course.. though there is a reason i am ok with that lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't know that fact about a girl at the start. But after we started having sex and I learned that about her I would realize we weren't sexually compatible.

1|0
    0|0
  • 9_9 I was gonna say no, and I don't know if yes would be reasonable. I think yes. If it's not one thing is another.

No partner is going to fit your idealization of a perfect match, but make sure she/he is near to that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven’t met anybody like that. All the girls I’ve known loved giving and receiving.
    I’m at a point in my life where I like giving oral more than receiving.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, receiving or not receiving oral sex is no big deal for me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like giving oral... so... It wouldn't matter to me as long as he doesn't expect it from me. If he expects it from me I would drop that bitch lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I did. It sucked. Especially when they always me to go down on them but have a hang up over doing it, too. I eventually blew them off.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm one to prefer to give them get anyway I have a turn on not really good for here that works better then getting head for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope lol head is my favorite and I give just as much as I receive so I don’t see why she wouldn’t want to.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't hate myself that much.

1|2
    0|0
  • I would never date someone who wouldn't give me oral.

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooooo

1|3
    0|0
  • I will ALWAYS please my partner. Just like she pleases me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah doesn’t bother me but long as I can give oral to her and have normal sex, I’m good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would still date a girl if she didn’t perform oral on me it does not matter to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes , oral sex doesn't matter to me but i would give oral to girl
    😋😋😋

1|0
    0|0
  • no.

waste of time. she needs to find a simp as a boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • my ex wife was a selfish lover, and not to mention a lazy one... tbh she couldn't be bothered... plus after a couple of times where she almost bit the damned thing off or cut it on her teeth... (cringe even now)
    i just went down on her instead...

my last girlfriend due to a bad experience in her life before she met me, she didn't like giving BJ's however she did do it the odd time but i was ok with her not doing it as didn't want her feeling obligated...

so I would date someone who wouldn't as plenty of other things we could do, and if her feelings change and more relaxed then I'd be ok with that too

0|0
    0|0
  • how would i know it in the first place that she doesn't give orals? LMFAO

1|0
    0|0
  • I currently am. She makes up for it with a tight and wet pussy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have but after a few months I realized I need my dick sucked so I ended it

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are liars and women told the truth

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't want to be with a prude.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess if she was into me but did not like that

1|0
    0|0
  • No way.

1|2
    0|0
  • No. I like it too much to go without.

1|0
    0|0
  • B O O B S

1|0
    0|0
  • I would never expect her to do that

1|0
    0|0
  • Messed up. Probably not.

1|0
    0|0
  • no..

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol no

0|0
    1|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if I knew it before hand. Deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. That's like my least favorite thing anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope she doesn't like her pussy lucked

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes