How do you feel about sagging breast?

You find out your girlfriend has sagging breast or you receive nudes from a girl you like, are you disappointed? Do you find them un attractive? How do you feel about sagging breast?
  • Eh.. It's a bit odd
    Vote A
  • I think they are beautiful!
    Vote B
  • I don't care a boob is a boob
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• That wouldn’t matter. It’s the woman they are attached to that matters. They would look really good with my big ole cock between them any damn way. They would also look really good hanging in my face with her on top of me riding that dick like she owns it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ye the normal picture does look better but it is not preferred at all I just love boobs a don't care what they look like I would kiss them all the same

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all boobs. I expect this to happen in my 50s and 60s.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Saggy boobs aren't "ideal" but they're not the end of the world either. If I liked the girl, I probably wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sagging breasts are not as attractive as perky ones obviously, but there is more to a girl than breasts.

1|0
    0|0
  • When i was a teenager i used to dislike it but when i become mature I actually dont care as its a natural thing. So I like them

2|1
    0|0
  • I still like them, and in my experience the saggier ones were the softest to touch, so at least in that respect they're better in a way (even if they're not as visually pleasing).

0|0
    0|0
  • I have fake ones and they sag a bit.

If you have big boobs, they will sag.

Im still equally as hot.

Judge me on that and ill judge you on your sagging balls, bye✌️

0|0
    1|0
  • It's part of life baby, a female shouldn't be considered more or less attractive based on the way her breasts look.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Exactly, because of laws of gravity (I sound like a geek lmao) even If as young as 16, if you have big breasts that are heavier they will simply sag. Unless you have very small boobs.

• Please, call them tits... boob turns me off. A boob is a stupid bird that hides its head in the sand.
    As for your question, the shape doesn’t affect me, as long as her nipples are sensitive.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

BOOB... BOOBIES BOOB BOOBS!

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

A boob is a breast. The bird is a booby. Look it up.

• 4 d ago

Dictionary. com
      Boob: a stupid person, fool, dunce.
      English/Oxford Dictionary
      Boob: an embarrassing mistake, a foolish or stupid person.
      Your dictionary. com
      Boob: an idiot, someone who is the brunt of a joke.
      Cambridge/English Dictionary
      Boob: stupid person, a silly mistake.

• A bit of sag is no biggie, I’m not that picky about boobs tho I like booty more lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a bit of sag but not too much of it. Just enough to be bouncy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them all especially when her nipple is in my mouth

0|0
    0|0
  • If her boobs are the reason for why i love her than no thanks, i will never love...

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter

1|0
    0|0
  • I would only start to care if it's the grade 3

1|0
    0|0
  • It happens... it's natural.

1|0
    0|0
  • Less appealing than small boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Question gravity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like them all! Do you speak Portuguese?

0|0
    0|0
  • "Eh"

0|0
    0|0
  • its called nature

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be disappointed at first, but I would realize that im not perfect as well... so yeah I would not mind that much...

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my breasts to hang so i can play with them as she rides me. How are your boobs?

0|0
    0|0
  • Really bad. Gross, even.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes