How do you feel about sagging breast?

You find out your girlfriend has sagging breast or you receive nudes from a girl you like, are you disappointed? Do you find them un attractive? How do you feel about sagging breast?
  • Eh.. It's a bit odd
  • I think they are beautiful!
  • I don't care a boob is a boob
    Vote C

322

Most Helpful Guys

• That wouldn’t matter. It’s the woman they are attached to that matters. They would look really good with my big ole cock between them any damn way. They would also look really good hanging in my face with her on top of me riding that dick like she owns it.

• Ye the normal picture does look better but it is not preferred at all I just love boobs a don't care what they look like I would kiss them all the same

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all boobs. I expect this to happen in my 50s and 60s.