What causes boobs to sag? I’ve seen young women with saggy ones?

Ok I remember this vividly I was 14 and this 14 year old girl got her nudes out online and her boobs were saggy. I’ve seen older women topless who’s boobs weren’t saggy though, but I thought age caused it? Let me just add in that the girls boobs were bigger than the grown woman’s boobs.What causes boobs to sag? I’ve seen young women with saggy ones?
  • It’s the size
    Vote A
  • It’s genetics
    Vote B
  • It’s pectoral weakness
    Vote C
  • I don’t know
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would say its age. My grandma had small and firm breasts when she married at 30. when she was 96 - her boobs were saggier than that of a monkey. She took every precaution and was never fat or out of shape but she just got older and her skin became weaker.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

So how the hell do young ones have saggy ones? How the hell do older ones have firm ones? Yeah it’s obviously not all about age woman.

• Show All
    • 2 d ago

She’s Chinese?

• 2 d ago

Yes. Everybody in my family is Chinese.

• It's due to genetics, size, muscles, age... A whole mixture of things

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, all i know is that if you exercise the muscles that hold the breast, the boobs wouldn't e sagging? It could be genetics or some other factor.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is largely genetics, however there are factors that can contribute to a skin's elasticity. If a woman is going a lot of activities like running, jumping, etc and not wearing a sports bra, eventually she will see her skin not have the same firmness. However, it mainly just depends on the woman and their genes.

0|1
    0|0
  • The real question should be why are 14 year old girls taking nudes

1|0
    0|0
  • Gravitation, which affects bigger (heavier) boobs more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Over time skin loses turgor. The weight of a woman's breasts causes the skin to stretch and the older they are they less able the cells are to retain their shape.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Mate you can’t read? I said I’ve seen young women with saggy boobs.

• 2 d ago

Then genes nigga

• 2 d ago

Oh shit you can’t say nigga while having a small dick it’s not gonna work “blasian”

• The heavier they are the saggier they are. The bigger they are the more fat to way them down. Also muscle weakness doesn't help.

I had big boobs for my age and I was unsecure because my nipples didn't point to the sky like my friends with smaller boobs. I would wear a top during sex to hide them as an adult I was so ashamed of them. It wasn't till I met a good man that made me feel beautiful and was patient with me going topless in front of him. Then I realized lots of big boob women have saggier boobs. I'm proud of them now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mostly due to lack of exercise or in older women too many babies

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Babies make boobs bigger and firmer you’re wrong old man

• 19 h ago

Only for a time... as the years go by gravity takes its toll

• I think it’s the amount of fat within the breast. I’m not really sure though, genetics probably also play a part in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Age usually. But genetics also have to do with it

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

So then how do some older women naturally not have saggy boobs?

Recommended myTakes