He wants me to think about sex we had?

What do you guys think that my boyfriend tells me he hopes I think about sex we had, how great it was for days afterwards?
It usually happens when we get together, hang out, sleep together and then he says that to me the next day. He tells me how great it was and how much he liked it.
He says he does think about it for days but I don't know why he wants me to think about it too.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to feel connected to you even when you're not together. If the both of you are thinking about the same thing at the same time, then in some metaphorical cosmic way you are connected. And he probably feels that sex is exceptionally good with you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to know that you are into him as much as he is to you, and he finds the idea of you thinking that about the two of you a turn on.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe he's a bit worried about losing you or he might be hoping you say yes to him that would make him think that he is good in bed if you think about it for days after it has happened, he may be worried about what you think about him in bed and is hoping you say I do think about it afterwards

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he has only you and your love. And he wants to make sure that he made you happy. That's all. He is a nice person i think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he fishing for compliments.
    He sounds like he’s insecure about his sexual performance, and needs you to re-confirm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he wants you to feel the same way he does so it'll encourage you to have sex more often

0|0
    1|0
  • Wow, so deep. Mmmmm move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • To boast his ego

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn’t sound insecure at all lol

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants you wet again just thinking about him. Give him the bone or dump him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes