He wants me to think about sex we had?

What do you guys think that my boyfriend tells me he hopes I think about sex we had, how great it was for days afterwards?
It usually happens when we get together, hang out, sleep together and then he says that to me the next day. He tells me how great it was and how much he liked it.
He says he does think about it for days but I don't know why he wants me to think about it too.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to feel connected to you even when you're not together. If the both of you are thinking about the same thing at the same time, then in some metaphorical cosmic way you are connected. And he probably feels that sex is exceptionally good with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to know that you are into him as much as he is to you, and he finds the idea of you thinking that about the two of you a turn on.