If penis size matter, girls shouldn’t be able to cum from fingering themself?

Am I right?

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Where do you guys come up with these inane notions? I have no idea what was running through your head when you asked this. We don't even need a penis to pleasure ourselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you’re not. Fingers can move in a way penises can’t.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls seem to just finger their vajeens to get free lube for their clit rubbing.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

They could grind up against a dick if that the case

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

True, but we throb and spurt and are warm have foreskin that slides hard to duplicate that with synthetics.

• 6 d ago

I’m sure girls don’t care much for forskin

• I think it matters in how good it feels but not 9n whether or not you can get pleasure. Also girls do a lot of rubbing and clit massaging that straight out sex does not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can your dick move the same way my fingers can?

1|1
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

So fingers tongue you rubbing up against a bedpost can all get you off, but you struggle with a dick? Gtfo lol

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

Lol you guys really think I care that you call me names, it’s just proves the type of people you are.

• 6 d ago

Yeah, we are the type of people who made an honest attempt to actually help educate you. Don't worry, it won't happen again.

• Girls cum because they orgasm and basically they don't need a dick because their clit is the part that makes them orgasm

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls can't dude. Seriously

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice observation.

0|1
    0|0
  • Using a finger is quite boring honestly.

0|3
    0|0
  • 😂😂😂

I guess so.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • *Facepalm*

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

Oh let me guess you’re confused that someone could have a different opinion than your own. You kids make me laugh.

• 6 d ago

I haven't even told you my opinion. Always assuming you're actually intelligent, you millennials make me laugh.

• 4 d ago

Millennials? Are we labeled people by generation now, that’s new

• Why is this still a question?

1|1
    0|1
    • 6 d ago

Because girls can’t make up there mind, unlike guys lol

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

Believe whatever makes you feel happy.

• 6 d ago

Ok I will

• Not really. There are places up the vagina only a bigger penis can reach, plus only a bigger one can fill up and really massage the pussy walls while thrusting. Fingers can be moved in ways a penis can´t.

0|2
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

Not buying any of that cause I’m sure you’ve masterbaited and came long before you had a big dick, even lesbians scissor and cum. I think girls will believe anything society tell them, “hey small dick is useless too you” *all women “ok”

• Show All
    • 4 d ago

Girls having to have a big dick are akin to guys wanting big boobs. Just as guys can be quite happy with average size boobs, so can a girl with an average size dick. I'm betting there are way more guys with 6 inches than there are 10 inches.

• 4 d ago

If Average is 5 fully erect then is smaller than 6 but boobs are differ no guy is getting pleasure from boobs. A girl with implants isn’t going to increase the chance of a guy Cumming but if girls believe that a big dick will make them cum then men have a a lot more to feel insecure about than girls do.

The vagina will always make a guy cum because we use our hand 🤚 and that can’t even get wet.

• Warning: You have reached criyical levels of stupidity⚠️⚠️⚠️

1|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

I wouldn’t assume labels cause that how you make a fool of yourself

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

Yes, with fingers you absolute moron

• 5 d ago

Don't argue with him he's a fucking birdbrain

Recommended myTakes