Girls, most bizarre thing you've seen a guy do with his penis? Or it may just have appeared odd to start with?

4 d ago
In terms of direct experience rather than TV or whatever.

8

What Girls Said 8

• This kid once stood up in class in high school, pulled his dick out and put it in his water bottle and announced it to everyone in the room for $10. We were all a bit traumatised after that to say the least.

• Have the word lollipop tattooed on the head of his penis.

• I once watched this dude suck his own dick. There were like 10 of us all drunk at a kickback and he claimed he could do it so we told him to prove it. He definitely could.

• Tie it into a bow

• 4 d ago

Well that's inventive! Certainly some professional skill involved.

• I watched pain olympics.

• 4 d ago

I'm already wincing. I think I can imagine the kind of stuff.. I did see a programme where someone tried to pull something along with their penis. That kind of thing? And also a guy who attempted to break the world record for packing coins into his foreskin!

• 4 d ago

👍👍👍

• 4 d ago

Same. Those guys make me sad

• In class a kid stapled his penis to a piece of paper he cried and the ambulance came

• I saw on a video a guy cutting out his testes

• Helicopter🖤