26 d

Have you had good, or bad, shopping experiences at retail adult toy/novelty/clothing stores?

Many people are using the internet now to do their retail shopping, especially when it comes to more "private" type purchases, such as adult toys, novelties, games, lingerie, etc.

Yet, there are still some of us that want to see, touch and feel what we are buying before we buy it, no matter what the product is, and is why there are still many adult toy stores that have not been pushed aside by internet sales in many, if not most, larger metropolitan shopping districts.

Some of these more "off the beaten trail" type sex toy shops seem rather "seedy" to me with a somewhat sleazy type customer base frequenting them. Ok, don't act shocked by that... you know I'm right!

Yet, aren't there some adult store retailers trying to offer a more "up-scale" shopping experience by having their stores in nicer and safer locations, such as community shopping centers and even regional malls, or at least places where you feel better, safer and bolder, about going there?

I just will never go into a back ally type adult store, ever, sorry! But I have been in some of the more up-scale stores that have great products, with mostly female staff to help make it a more comfortable, enjoyable and less intimidating atmosphere for female, and male, shoppers.

It can really be a pleasant, delightful and fun experience to go shopping with your SO, or just a group of friends. I have never laughed so hard before with the jokes that are made while perusing through the inventory... I'M NOT KIDDING! ... lol

Come on now... DON'T BE SHY... please share your opinion and experiences with us!
A. YES, I have shopped at a nice Adult Shop for specialty sex toys and other adult items and have no problem with it
B. No, I have never been into an adult toy store and don't plan to. I buy all my adult items on-line for the convenience and/or to avoid embarrassment
C. I use to buy things in the Adult Stores but I switched and buy everything on-line now
Vote C
D. I do not use any sex toys, novelty items, adult games or specialty lingerie
Vote D
E. OMG! I feel dirty just thinking about entering an adult sex toy shop! NO THANK YOU!
Vote E
F. YES! I am trying to get up the courage to make my first visit to a sex toy store, at least to say "I did it", if nothing else!
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the sex toy survey
Vote G
GirlGuy
18
6