24 d

Got my first kiss tonight (despite my plans going wrong😑) how can I improve off of her feedback?

So my third date went relatively well (yay I'm still in the game... somehow) my sister got mad and brought us too a completely different park because, "she didn't feel like it" 😠. Anyways my girlfriend had fun, she especially liked all the damn dogs πŸ˜‚ but I'm still pissed πŸ˜‘
My fucking balls hurt, could you not? 😐
My fucking balls hurt, could you not? 😐
It was like something out of a movie, again 😠; she was all over me (almost exactly like this scene

. She as grinding all on me and I asked her to sit on my lap and she complied 😌. But then she just started trying to make out with me 😐 like she just attacked my face and I was unprepared
This πŸ˜‘
This πŸ˜‘
After she tried to make out with me I asked her for feedback and she said I was good... despite trying to eat her lips πŸ˜‘. BUT she said she would teach me
😏 (she's kissed before). Problem is my family cockblocks my advances at every turn. So I had to sit in an unfamiliar park, open with no trees or anything, and feel all over my girls body πŸ˜‘ but you know, I couldn't rip her clothes off in public because that's illegal.
With all my complaining out the way, how can I improve next time? She seemed disappointed in my performance 😞 judging by how she just looked into my eyes and tried to smash my face in πŸ˜‘
Got my first kiss tonight (despite my plans going wrongπŸ˜‘) how can I improve off of her feedback?
1
1