26 d

How can I make my fiance want to have sex more?

Lately I've been super in the mood. Buy every time I am, he's not. He mostly just wants blowjobs and I'll admit I can do that more often, but he never asks to have sex anymore. It's always "will you suck my dick". I never say "will you eat me out" because I expect him to want to do something that will feel good for both of us more than something only for him. The past few days, all I've wanted to do is fuck but I owe him a blow job from like 2 days ago because I said I would but got busy. It's so annoying having to keep tabs on when I have to blow him, and I know I'm not gonna get any attention or sexual attention until I do. Last night I shaved all nice, I wore "sexy" clothes, I was coming into him, etc. But he still just asked for a blowjob. It made me not want to do anything at all. How do I make him desire ME more, instead of just my mouth? We used to have a great sex life, now it's only when he feels like it and he only half asses it. It's honestly horrible. How do I make him want ME?
How can I make my fiance want to have sex more?
Add Opinion