24 d

Which would bring you more pleasure: masturbation, or LUCID erotic dreams (that you can control)?

I asked a question similar to this before, but it was about erotic dreams in general, not lucid dreams.
I saw some people say that they prefer masturbation because they can control it, so I wanted to clarify that the erotic dreams, that I'm thinking of, are lucid dreams that you can control.

Lucid dreams are dreams in which you know you're dreaming, & can control your dream.

I used to have erotic lucid dreams almost every day, but it's decreased a lot since I started masturbating daily. I miss it. I enjoy it more than masturbating because I can be touched by other people, even though it's an illusion.
I think maybe I should cut down on the masturbation to try to start having more erotic dreams again, but my clit needs massaged regularly :(

So how about you? Which would bring you more pleasure: masturbation, or LUCID erotic dreams that you can control? If you haven't experienced an erotic lucid dream, then guess based on what you imagine would be more pleasurable.
I'd derive much greater pleasure from controllable erotic dreams
I'd derive greater pleasure from controllable erotic dreams
I'd derive greater pleasure from masturbation
Vote C
I'd derive much greater pleasure from masturbation
Vote D
Equal pleasure
Vote E
Neither would be pleasurable
Vote F
GirlGuy
36
11