1 d

We have troubles having sex because he’s too big, any advice?

I’ve been dating this guy who is amazing, so sweet and cute, but the problems started when we tried to have sex. After a couple of dates I jerked him off and I noticed he was way bigger than my ex (who was around 6 and the only man I’ve ever had sex with ) but didn’t really think much of it. After another couple of dates the moment came. We did lot of foreplay, he went down on me and almost made me come so I was very very wet and very exited and then he tried to put it inside me but it was very uncomfortable, he was gentle and tried very slow to put it in but in the end at least 3 inches stayed outside and wouldn’t fit in. To me apart from the beginning it felt great but I’m afraid it could annoy him, that he can’t put it all in. Would it be a problem if you couldn’t stick it all in? Because if he tries to go deeper it hits my cervix and it hurts a lot but I really like this guy and I could consider not telling him it hurts and let him go deeper if you think it can be a turn off it can’t go all inside
6
3