10 d

Boyfriend fingered my anus and I started bleeding, a lot, but there was no pain?

So just 2 days ago or so me and my boyfriend were having fun, and he was fingering me while i was kinda in a downward-dog pose and he stopped randomly freaking out a little. So i ask whats wrong as im turning around to look at him, and his fingers, and his hand partially, were covered in freaking blood. Now i didn't feel anything but pleasure until he stopped, then it was nothing, i didn't feel any pain or even discomfort... So we stopped, cleaned up, and did something else, and by the next time i need to go to the bathroom (an hour maybe a few more after) and no more bleeding... Is this normal? Is it gonna happen every time we have fun? Should i talk to my doctor? or do i not need to cause this is only gonna happen once? I'm so confused on what to do, and my boyfriend told me he doesn't want to do anything for awhile so he doesn't hurt me again, prettty sure he's scared of that happening again...
1
5