Guys, do you ever (or have you ever) use (d) your own pre-cum as a lubricant to carry on wanking with?

Sexy_Questions
I did once when I was feeling really horny and needed something extra to turn me on and make it more enjoyable/hotter/ruder/naughtier.

After I pre-cum, which basically felt like a mini orgasm, I scooped up my pre-cum with my fingers and rubbed it all into my cock, all over until it was soaking wet all over and then fucked myself silly. I wanked so hard and fast that because my dick was so wet it kept making squelching and slurping sounds as my hand slid up and down, which turned me on even more until I came again and got even wetter then...

... well, let's just leave it there. If you wanna chat more about it then message me (guys or girls). We'll have some fun ;)

Xxx
1
2