27 d

Do you think that it infuriates God if you engage in nonmarital sexual activity during your lucid dreams?

Also please answer: Which would bring you more pleasure: masturbation, or LUCID erotic dreams (that you can control)?

Anyway, lucid dreams are dreams that you can control.

It's clear that God hates nonmarital sexual activity: "We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did--and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died." (1 Cor 10:8)

So let's say a person abstains from sexual relations in real life, but engages in promiscuous sexual relations during their lucid dreams?
I suspect it may not be as sinful because you're not truly engaging in sexual relations with an actual person. The people in your dreams are simply a projection of your own imagination.
I'm Christian & I believe it infuriates God
I'm Christian & I believe it does not infuriate God, but is still sinful
I'm Christian & I don't believe it's sinful
Vote C
I'm Christian & I don't know
Vote D
I'm not Christian, but I think that if Christianity was legit, it would infuriate God and/or be sinful
Vote E
I'm not Christian, but I think that if Christianity was legit, it would not be sinful
Vote F
I'm not Christian, & I don't know whether or not it would be sinful
Vote G
GirlGuy
53
15