27 d

Do you think that it infuriates God if you engage in nonmarital sexual activity during your lucid dreams?

Do you think that it infuriates God if you engage in nonmarital sexual activity during your lucid dreams?
Also please answer: Which would bring you more pleasure: masturbation, or LUCID erotic dreams (that you can control)?

Anyway, lucid dreams are dreams that you can control.

It's clear that God hates nonmarital sexual activity: "We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did--and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died." (1 Cor 10:8)

So let's say a person abstains from sexual relations in real life, but engages in promiscuous sexual relations during their lucid dreams?
I suspect it may not be as sinful because you're not truly engaging in sexual relations with an actual person. The people in your dreams are simply a projection of your own imagination.
I'm Christian & I believe it infuriates God
Vote A
I'm Christian & I believe it does not infuriate God, but is still sinful
Vote B
I'm Christian & I don't believe it's sinful
Vote C
I'm Christian & I don't know
Vote D
I'm not Christian, but I think that if Christianity was legit, it would infuriate God and/or be sinful
Vote E
I'm not Christian, but I think that if Christianity was legit, it would not be sinful
Vote F
I'm not Christian, & I don't know whether or not it would be sinful
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion