1 mo

Are you opposed to any, or all, of the following sexual orientations? ... or are you in favor of them?

Basically the four I want to focus on for the purposes of this question are...

1. Lesbian
2. Gay
3. Bisexual
4. Straight

I don't know how anyone could be opposed to "Straight" but I added it just in case there may be some weird reason someone is opposed to it. I guess I would like to hear why since I am so curious as to how others think.

I didn't go down the Trans alleyway because then you get into about 48 different ones which gets too confusing... sorry if that offends anyone :( Feel free to comment on it though if you like.

Please be nice and share your sincere opinion on this and tell us why you feel that way... PLEASE?

A. I am in favor of all 4 orientations
B. I am opposed to all orientations except Straight
C. OTHER, I will put in my comments as to which I oppose or favor below, or just open the "Sexual Orientation" survey as I am curious to see what others think about this
Vote C
GirlGuy
21
18