1 mo

Are you opposed to any, or all, of the following sexual orientations? ... or are you in favor of them?

Basically the four I want to focus on for the purposes of this question are...

1. Lesbian
2. Gay
3. Bisexual
4. Straight

I don't know how anyone could be opposed to "Straight" but I added it just in case there may be some weird reason someone is opposed to it. I guess I would like to hear why since I am so curious as to how others think.

I didn't go down the Trans alleyway because then you get into about 48 different ones which gets too confusing... sorry if that offends anyone :( Feel free to comment on it though if you like.

Please be nice and share your sincere opinion on this and tell us why you feel that way... PLEASE?
Are you opposed to any, or all, of the following sexual orientations? ... or are you in favor of them?

A. I am in favor of all 4 orientations
Vote A
B. I am opposed to all orientations except Straight
Vote B
C. OTHER, I will put in my comments as to which I oppose or favor below, or just open the "Sexual Orientation" survey as I am curious to see what others think about this
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion