26 d

Are you physically strong or physically weak? & Are you (or are you not) sexually aroused by the idea of being dominant in the bedroom?

In the context of this poll, dominance is in reference to having the dominant position during rough sexual activity.
I'm physically strong & I'm sexually aroused by the idea of being dominant in the bedroom
I'm average strength, & I'm sexually aroused by the idea of being dominant in the bedroom
I'm physically weak, & I'm sexually aroused by the idea of being dominant in the bedroom
Vote C
I'm physically strong & I'm NOT sexually aroused by the idea of being dominant in the bedroom
Vote D
I'm average strength, & I'm NOT sexually aroused by the idea of being dominant in the bedroom
Vote E
I'm physically weak, & I'm NOT sexually aroused by the idea of being dominant in the bedroom
Vote F
I'm not sexually aroused by anything
Vote G
GirlGuy
37
11