Why doesn’t my boyfriend ever want to cum or let me help him cum during sex? He’s a strict bottom?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been together for two months and probably fuck multiple times a week. It’s usually really hot. The thing is that he never cums or wants me to help him cum. Usually he insists on wearing his jock strap or having me fuck him from behind. I can feel his cock his hard while grinding on him but he never takes it out and jerks it or wants me to touch it or give him head. Normally for foreplay he just wants me to eat his ass and then after 5-10 minutes he begs to have my cock in him. He seems to enjoy the sex and begs me to cum inside his hole but when we are done he just gets dressed and shows no interest in cumming. I love pleasing my partners and want to please him. Plus if I don’t cum twice a day my balls start hurting and I can’t sleep. I don’t know how he can stand it. Does anyone have any ideas?
3
1