6 mo

Will he now be under the impression that I will never be intimimate with him?

he was walking behind me looking at my butt then I looked back and seen him make a weird facial expression while looking at his crotch and he started touching my waist, i giggled and held his hand and turned to face him and he put his hand on my lower back and looked at my lips and leaned in, I grinded my vag against his boner then leaned in to kiss him but stopped myself and said I cannot do anything sexual with you, it’s not fair on your ex (she’s one of my friends.)
... he reassured me that he’d known me longer than her etc but I argued the point and said no then he kept walking and just left it. I do like him and I met him before i met his ex, but he only broken up with her two weeks ago it’s too soon. will he think I’m not interested? We met right when they broke up and have met 5 times
4
0