5 mo

Do you have this fetish?

mistixs
Do you have this fetish?
"Cuckolding has become fetishized into a powerful sexual fantasy for some men, who get aroused by the idea of their romantic partner engaging in sexual activity with someone else. Women also share this fantasy, but less so than men[...] 58% of men and about a third of women had fantasized about cuckolding."
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
I wouldn't be sexually aroused by the idea or reality of my partner cheating on me
Vote A
I'm sexually aroused by the fantasy, but I would NOT be sexually aroused if it happened in reality
Vote B
I'd be sexually aroused if it happened in reality, but only if I gave permission
Vote C
I'd be sexually aroused if it happened, with or without my permission, but I would still be upset with my partner either way
Vote D
I'd be sexually aroused if it happened, with or without my permission, but I would still be upset with my partner if it happened without my permission
Vote E
I'd be sexually aroused if it happened, with or without my permission, and I wouldn't be upset with my partner
Vote F
I've never experienced sexual arousal, or I'm otherwise unable to answer this question
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Do you have this fetish?
Add Opinion