9 d

Nervous about going to nude beach with female friends, PLEASE HELP?

My best friend is a girl (whom I’ll call “jaclyn”) we are totally platonic. Her friend (I’ll call her “emily”) is moving to the East Coast and wanted to do a Beach Day celebration that evolved into the current plan: to go to Black’s Beach, which is clothing optional.

Emily is NOT the type of girl to seek something like this out but agreed on the condition that I come along to act as a “deterrent” to any unwanted attention from rando-guys. I realize this sounds awesome: 5-7 girls (all pretty, two of them are GORGEOUS) and just me. But I’m shy by nature and while not prudish about nudity... when it’s other people... but me being naked in public has me feeling more and more nervous about going.

I told Jaclyn I was nervous but she just laughed it off. She’s never really believed I am actually as modest and shy as I truly am. But when I pointed out that tho she has changed in front of me, she’s never seen me naked, she just shrugged and said “yea, but who cares? It’s just a ‘wiener.’ “ (her words).

Girls, help me out PLEASE!!!
-Should I feel so embarrassed about being nude in front of my best friend and her girlfriends?
-What will they do/think if/when i first get naked?
-Will they openly look or is it more likely they’ll feel awkward about it at first?

-And my biggest fear: what do I do if I start to get an erection?
-Will any of them be offended or grossed-out if it does happen?
-Should I apologize and/or ask them if I should cover up?
-And if they say ‘don’t worry about it’ ... I’m a grower, and had a girlfriend once that told me “seeing a dick get hard, non-sexually, is kinda gross/ boring” and since then I’ve felt self-conscious about it. Do most girls feel this way?

Thank you sincerely for any advice!!
9 d
I don’t want to be the only one that doesn’t, but I get what ur saying. I’m not going to DIE of embarrassment no matter what happens. I was just asking, from the girls side, how would you feel if you were one of the girls in this group and let’s assume I DO strip down. It’s no thing, right?
3